(4) Jeon Jungkook

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Swaddling the little baby in his arms with a thick blanket wrapped around his tiny figure he sat on the bed with the six year old on his lap. Taehyung was gently rubbing his back for comfort not saying anything, letting the baby cry as much as he wanted to.

Crying it out is always better than bottling it up and crying when he is missing is mother is something which isn't good to bottle up and that too for a six year old, of course not.

Although for those moments the little boy was lost, Taehyung's soul was in such intense pain. He wished he could run in ever direction at once, to shatter his own atoms and become infinite ghosts so as to find Soo's happiness, to bring his happiness home safe and sound but his mumma couldn't be retrieved back.

It was a written fate which cannot be altered now.

Although this year was very different, this year Taehyung was forbidden to be near Soo while the eldest Kim read out the letter. Taehyung doesn't know why but he respected her choices.

"It's okay my baby boo" Taehyung whispered as the little one hiccuped slightly.

"D-Dada!" The little one sobbed holding onto Taehyung tighter.

"I am here Soo, I am here" Taehyung said and kissed the little one's forehead gently.

"I lobe y-you Dada" Soo whispered still hiding his face into Taehyung's neck.

"I love you too my little baby" Taehyung smiled slightly.

"Y-You won't leave.. leave me, r-right?" The six year old asked pulling out his face to look up at Taehyung, holding out his pinky.

"I won't. Never ever" Taehyung joined their pinkies and gently kissed the boy's cheeks.

Soo smiled through his tears, he still had his Dada and his uncles and granny. Now, he only has to make his Dada happy by reunite him with someone his Dada loved. He was going to fulfill his mumma's wish.

On the other hand, someone was suffering from the memories of it which was like a teddybear fashioned from glass shards, the tighter he clung to it the deeper he got cut. That glass shards teddybear was the memories and the conclusions he made by himself.

So he had to practice putting it down for longer periods of time, noticing when he had picked it up and it sliced his skin. Him and it were separate, he understood and accepted slowly but still it didn't stop those feelings but now he was happy with those feelings knowing that Taehyung was happy but he wasn't and Jungkook didn't knew anything really.

But there was going to be that one day when he'll notice that the bad teddybear is gone, he had lost it sometime and never noticed. Jungkook will see the realities for best, something positive, and then he will hold a new teddybear, soft and warm, one that brings an inner glow and keeps him cosy under starlight and sunshine alike. That soft teddybear was going to be Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook was going to come to light once again and this time to never be lost.

Jeon Jungkook lost his way once but not for the second time.

Or was it?
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜
I'll update soon love 💜💜

💜💜I'll update soon love 💜💜

🥺🥺🥺🥺