(20) Cliché

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"You know" 

Jimin continued as he swirled his wine, 

"Time waits for no one"

Taehyung looked at him, confused. Jimin placed a hand on his and squeezed,

"You are taking too much time again when you don't have it. We can't live in Busan forever, Jungkookie is going back to get his stuff settled there and that would take him a month or so. Don't take time for granted once again"

"I know, I already have been late and I don't want to be once again but I don't know how to approach it"

His voice was full of regret then, Jimin knew he spoke from experience. 

"Take him on a date" 

"Yeah? And what am I gonna say?" 

"Taehyungie you are thinking too much, just go for it" 

His eyes were kind yet full of warning so he nodded and thanked him, this time would be the last time Taehyung debated saying something and then didn't.

Taehyung was all quiet tonight, not like him at all, Mr. Chatter himself. Jungkook was used to the long tales, the rambling, the quick wit. Jungkook bit his inner lip for just a half second before looking at the screen in front of him. They were on a video call, Taehyung called him and it wasn't sudden now that they have reunited these video calls weren't random. It was more like a silent agreement. 

Jungkook flicked his hair in the fading light of his bedroom. Taehyung spoke before he got the chance. 

"I wanna relive old days with you" There was something in his candour that worried Jungkook, this isn't Taehyung. He isn't usually direct like this. 

But that was it. It was Taehyung's sense of chivalry that was holding him back, keeping him silent since he called. Jungkook didn't know whether to hit him or hug him.

"I would love that" 

Of course, Jungkook wouldn't deny it because he wanted that too, he wanted to relive those perfect moments he spent with Taehyung as well. 

"What would you like to do?" Jungkook beamed. 

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Jungkook checked his phone again. It was stupid, he knew Taehyung was driving, but he still hoped there was another message from him. He'd been waiting outside the theatre for about 10 minutes. Taehyung wanted to pick him up from his home but Jungkook insisted on meeting at the theater directly. 

Why? 

Because he was freaking out. 

He had no idea that this meet-up would be so stressful. Meet-up, yes Taehyung didn't label this exactly as a date and Jungkook didn't want to keep his hopes up high.