#3

"Mine." he whispered and my world came crashing down to his feet.

It is weird. My brain can't process what is happening and my heart is starting to melt to a man I don't know let alone haven't seen yet.

He let go of me slowly which my body objects. I want to linger in his touch, he smelt of mint and chocolate which I really love. Luckily, my brain is somehow working that I decided I have to face my abductor so in case I escaped him I can describe him to the police.

"I am not yours." remembering how he called me 'mine'. I am starting to think that he is a psycho and he had mistaken me for someone else.

"Oh yes, you definitely are." he told me not breaking eye contact, I can see the desire in his eyes. Then his eyes moved to where my bruise is and he immediately touch my cheek. A shiver run into my spine and I can't help myself but close my eyes and feel his touch. I don't know what is happening to me but it felt so right.

"Who did this to you?" he asked angrily.

That snapped me to reality. I remember that I have to be home before my husband. I was trying to get out of the car when he stopped me.

"I asked you a question. You should answer." he demanded.

"My husband." I said. By the looks of it, I can say that he was beyond shocked. He maybe haven't thought that I am a married woman. I was starting to be mad at myself as well. I barely know the man and I feel like I was under his spell. It feels like I was ready to follow his every command.

It was getting late and I have to go. The more I stayed with this man the more I felt different, I hate to admit but I felt like I belong to him which I can say is very weird.

"I need to go. My kids are waiting for me. I am afraid my husband will be coming home soon and if I am not there..." I wasn't able to continue because I can see that he was very mad.

"I am so fucking late. Where have you been all this time? And worse, someone is hurting what is mine." he angrily said.

My adrenaline started to rush again as panic seeped inside of me. I saw my husband swaying again walking into the apartment.

"I really need to go and please don't do this again." I plead.

"You don't tell me what to do! You're mine!" he shouted then he held my shoulders and before I knew it he bit me in between my neck and shoulder.

It was very painful I was on the verge of passing out. I remember my husband again, for sure he is already in our unit and I am afraid for my kids. My hand travelled to my little pouch and luckily I felt the pepperspray Suzy gave me before.

Mustering all the strength I have, I pushed him with all my might and used the pepperspray to him.

I immediately get off of his car and ran towards our apartment. I dreaded that I can never see him again but I have other things to keep in mind especially mu children.