The Question

Warning: mention of child abuse and rape

Hinata's pov:
When I woke up I was ready to get answers from what was happening at Tsukishima's home.

After getting ready and eating I went off to school, "Noya-sannn!" I yelled out as I saw him in the gym. "Shoyoo!" Noya yelled back we ran to each other and hugged. "Boke!" I looked over to see an angry Kageyama "AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled while sprinting.

Soon we heard the door open and saw Tsukishima walking in trying not to limp but is failing badly.

"Tsukishima!" Suga called out, "you give us answers now!" "W-what answers? What's going on?" Tsukishima asked "you know exactly what." Noya said showing him the video.

"... that's not me." Tsukishima said "Oh yes it is and don't try denying it." I said being as serious as I never could have. "It's NOT I swear!" Tsukishima yelled out. You could practically hear and see the panic he was desperately trying to hide.

"IT IS AND YOU'RE TELLING US WHO HE IS AND HOW LONG THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING! AND YOU'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU DO!" I screamed.

"... you can't make me." He replied. "Fine we'll do it the hard way. Someone grab tape and a chair he's being tied up." Tanaka demanded, "good luck catching me" Tsukishima then ran off.

"FUCK!" I yelled in frustration, why is he making this so hard? We just want to help him. I looked back up to see a few of the others gone, probably to get Tsukishima.

A few minutes later I see them walk back into the gym, and soon Tsukishima was tied up and trying to escape.

"I'm not telling you guys anything!" Tsukishima said, "yamaguchi untie me... please." Tsukishima said almost crying.

"I'm sorry but I won't do it." Yamaguchi replied "please." Tsukishima said again. "NO!" I yelled "NO ONE IS UNTYING YOU!" Tsukishima stayed silent.

"Now you're telling us how long this has been happening and who he is." I continued "... ok" he sounded terrified is that really how Tsukishima feels?

"Now how long has this been happening?" "..." he stayed silent at first "since I was 9." "HOLY MOTHER OF THE LORD SAVIOR." Tanaka literally yelled.

"who is he Tsukishima..." he hesitated but soon spoke "he's m-my father." Tsukishima then stated, we were all silent.

"YOUR FATHER!?" I yelled, I was really pissed off now, knowing that the love of my life was being abused by his father, and no one should abuse or be abused.

The next day.

Noya's pov:
We continued talking about this and decided to tell the police, "are you ready?" I asked Tsukishima as we were all standing outside of the police station.

"Y-yes..." Tsukishima replied. We walked inside and walked to the front desk, "hello?" I said "we're here to report Child abuse... and rape" Suga continued "ok and who is the uhh victim?"

"Tsukishima Kei." Hinata said. "And who is that?" The lady at the front desk asked. "The tall blonde with glasses and salty attitude." "Ummm that would be me..." Tsukishima said waving his hand.

"Ok and who is abusing you?" She asked "my f-father. . ." Tsukishima replied "alright I need some proof and when we're done we'll get him arrested ok?" The lady said, I handed her the proof and she got a cop to arrest Tsukishima's father if we can even call him Tsukishima's father at this point.

Hello! That's the end of this chapter.