Repair Duty

*RING RING RING*
You groan before rolling over to see your phone ringing. You pick it up in hesitation and try to muster up a "I've been up for several hours and have gotten adequate sleep" voice.
Y/N: Hello?
Henry: Hey it's Henry! Wanted to let you know that due to recent... complications... you're being offered double pay if you do some minor repairs on the animatronics.
Y/N: Isn't there the designated engineer or something?
Henry: Well, let's just say he no longer has a frontal lobe... nor a penis.
After hearing this you immediately wake and prop yourself up.
Y/N: What in the chex mix fuck?
Henry: Yeah, don't think about it too much. Just hurry on down and follow the manual's instructions.
Y/N: Double pay does sound nice.
Henry: So what'd you say?
Y/N: Fine, give me a minute.
Henry: Great, good luck! It's in parts and service by the way.
Y/N: Good to know.
You hang up and get ready for the day, checking the time to see 10:00 (10 am). On your way out you forget your keys and have to do the walk of shame back inside to get them. Driving on the way there you stop by a coffee shop to get a cup of joe. After your short intermittence you finally arrive at the convention. You walk in and towards parts and service.
You open the door to see a powered down Bonnie. Examining her you see blood dripping from her mouth and stains all over her. You rub your eyes to check if you're seeing her correctly and once you open them the blood is gone. You take a deep breath before finding the repair manual. Following the instructions you manage to repair the broken animatronic. The damage was minor cracks in the servo motors (they control movement) as well as the speaker module.
Running diagnostics your job is done and before you leave you notice a door with an electricity warning on it. Curiosity killed the cat, curiosity tased you. Opening the door you see a run down version of Freddy but all black. You pick it up and place it one the table. Before repairing it you carry Bonnie to the main stage and turn her on.
Bonnie: *Yawn* That was a pretty good nap.
Y/N: Glad to see you didn't kill me during repairs.
Bonnie: YOU DID WHAT?!
Y/N: Geez do you have to be so loud you're right next to me.
Bonnie: R-Repairs?! Th-That's the e-engineer's job!
Y/N: Heard you killed him.
Bonnie: N-No I didn't!
Y/N: Then why is he missing his frontal lobe and dick?
Bonnie: I d-dunno!
Y/N: Whatever I found an old version of Freddy, I'm going to see if I can get it operational again.
All three; Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy look at you in concern.
Freddy: What color is it?
Y/N: Black if I remember correctly.
All three of them then ignore your existence and go back to entertaining the crowd.
Y/N: Whatever assholes.
You get off the stage and head back into parts and service where the rundown Freddy is but now there's a repair manual for her on her lap. Grabbing it and following the significantly more complicated instructions you successfully repair the other Freddy. You begin diagnostics and sit beside it while you wait for it to finish.
O. Freddy: H-Hello?
You immediately get up and see it still has its eyes closed.
Y/N: Open your eyes ya dingus.
She opens her eyes to see you staring at her.
O. Freddy: O-Oh, H-Hello.
Y/N: Nice to meet ya, the name's Y/N.
O. Freddy: F-Fre-e-eddy.
You open the instruction manual again to find out how to replace the voice box. Turning the animatronic back off you find the correct voice box in a box hidden in the same closet you found her in with a bunch of other spare parts for her model. Turning her back on she comes back to life.
O. Freddy: What was that for?
Y/N: Your voice box was damaged so I had to replace it.
O. Freddy: Oh... thank you.
Y/N: Try to walk.
O. Freddy: It's been awhile but maybe...
She pushes herself off of the table before standing up for two seconds then falling onto you and you both fall to the floor.
Y/N: Ow.
O. Freddy: S-Sorry! I didn't mean to!
Y/N: It's f-fine just p-please get off m-me you're significantly heavier than the others, i-it's hard t-to breathe.
O. Freddy: Sorry!
You gasp for air before pushing yourself up. You look over at the other Freddy and pat her head for being so worried.
You get up and take note of her full figure. Same clothing as Freddy but instead of brown "fur" she was all black with two yellow stars on her cheeks, one on either. You also take note that she has yellow eyes and Freddy has blue, also has larger assets but you brush it off. You offer your hand to help her get up and she takes it, you pull her up and she relies on you for a few seconds before she can stand on her own.
Y/N: Now that you can stand on your own, try walking.
O. Freddy: Okay!
Her enthusiasm surprises you but you watch as she takes her first steps.
Y/N: Looks like you got the hang of it.
O. Freddy: Sure does!
You look at the time to see it's 15:00 (3 pm)
Y/N: I'm starving, want to go get some food?
O. Freddy: I'd love too!
Y/N: Hold onto my arm so you don't fall while walking.
O. Freddy: Okay!
You both walk out of parts and service over to the main dining area. You set her down at one of the tables and tell her to stay there while you get food for the both of them.
Other Freddy's POV:
You look around to see how much the place has changed. You also see the never version of yourself and Bonnie, with a new yellow character. All three are talking to each other and you decide not to bother. Starting to get bore you rest your head on the table while waiting for Y/N. You hear footsteps behind you and look over to see Y/N walking over with a large but flat square box in his hands.
Y/N's POV:
You walk back towards other Freddy with a pizza you got from one of the chefs. You set it down and open it to get hit with the smell of fresh pizza.
O. Freddy: It smells so good!
Y/N: You can smell?
O. Freddy: Yeah, is that weird?
Y/N: No just surprising.
You grab a slice and eat it, with a face of pure bliss as this may have been the best pizza you've ever had.
O. Freddy: Ohhh you're so cute!
She suddenly locks you in a tight hug and the main three on stage look over at the commotion.
O. Freddy: I could hold you forever!
Y/N: Please let go.
O. Freddy: No!
Y/N: Please.
O. Freddy: Nuh-uh!
Y/N: Please.
O. Freddy: No!
Y/N: If you don't let go I will make sure you get deactivated permanently.
O. Freddy: Fine jeez.
She finally lets go and you get up and offer you hand to help her up. She accepts and holds onto you for support again. You grab the pizza and walk both her and the pizza to the security office. You set her down on the swivel chair and the pizza on the desk.
Y/N: This is where I work.
O. Freddy: Ooooh! This place is cool!
You open the pizza box and grab another slice to enjoy.
O. Freddy: So what do you do here?
Y/N: I guard the place at night, and since the day guard isn't here right now and I don't feel like explaining why an old animatronic is in her chair... you'll do fine here while I'm gone.
O. Freddy: Wait you're leaving?!
Y/N: Yeah, I need sleep for my next shift. I'll be back sooner than you know it!
O. Freddy: Okay...
Y/N: Cheer up, you'll be the first person I talk to when I get back.
O. Freddy: Really?!
Y/N: You sure will! Well I should be leaving now, I'll be back!
O. Freddy: Bye bye!
You walk out of the office and eventually the anime convention. You get in your car and drive home. You grab a bite to eat then collapse asleep on your bed.