Downtime Part Two

Waking up sore all over you roll out of bed, literally and get ready for the day. After getting ready you grab you bag of dirty laundry and put it the clothes in the washer, what you should've done the day prior. You decide to take some time and relax. You drive over to the anime convention and walk inside to be greeted by the smell of fresh pizza, the sounds of a large amount of people, and the main performance. You walk to your office where you see the day guard and the other Freddy playing patty cake.
Y/N: Hello!
O. Freddy: Y/N!
Emily: Hi.
Y/N: Just wanted to say hi real quick, sorry to bother.
Emily: No you're fine we're just hanging out. I've heard a lot about you.
You look at the other Freddy to see her recoil a bit.
Y/N: Like what?
Emily: Ya know... size and all that...
Y/N: Excuse me?
Emily: Hey don't blame me she got curious.
Y/N: Freddy, what'd you do?
O. Freddy: I may have taken a look while you were asleep...
Y/N: Don't let it happen again, and you could just ask.
O. Freddy: Really?!
Y/N: Depends if I'm feeling generous. Well I'll let you two get back to doing... whatever you were doing.
O. Freddy: Bye!
Emily: See ya.
You walk a few feet away and stop so you could eaves drop a little.
O. Freddy: Yeah so his "thing" is like this big!
Emily: Holy shit!
O. Freddy: I know right!
You gain some more confidence and walk away.
While walking away you find a tucked away nook of the convention center and notice Mangle standing by a door you've never seen before.
Y/N: Hi mangle.
Mangle: H-Hi Y/N.
Y/N: What's behind the door?
Mangle: W-Wish I kn-knew.
Foxy: Night guard!
Before you knew it a red blur pushed you into the door collapsing it in.
Mangle: Y/N!
Foxy: Lad!
The door falls down and onto planks of wood. You loose your balance and fall backwards slamming into the door. The wood planks collapse and you begin your decent. So, this is how it ends? Wrong place wrong time? Probably. As you keep falling you hit multiple parts of your body and hard. First the back of your head, then your chest, your back is next, you wish you were dead. The pain is too much. You ask yourself, "Why did I ever pick up that fortunate call?" You could have gone for any job since you weren't an official soldier and just a volunteer. Your fall become darker and darker, getting colder and colder. You hear people yelling your name, but all you can do is watch the small glimmer of light slowly get farther and farther away. You finally hit the ground, it wasn't hard and luckily most the pipes slowed your decent enough to were you'd survive. You lay on your back looking up into the light. You lost all sight in your right eye, and now wherever you look with your left one there's a visible crack. You hear footsteps behind you. You roll yourself over and scream in pain, it's not like anyone will hear you. You push yourself up with what little strength you had left and lean against one of the cement walls. You look into pitch darkness seeing two sets of purple lights looking back at you. You tried to speak but nothing came out. Two voices began to speak.
??? 1: Look what we have here.~
??? 2: How did he survive?
??? 1: How peculiar. Did he come to visit?
??? 2: Or was he forced down here?
??? 1: Look at him... the poor thing.
??? 2: As out guest we've got to help him!
??? 1: Agreed, maybe we can even use him to get back at that god forsaken black one.
??? 2: We can only hope.
The two sets of eyes come into full view. They both were damaged and had tattered clothing. Both were yellow with purple eyes, one looked like Freddy and had the same physique but worse for wear clothing, the other looked like Bonnie, same physique but her clothes had more tears and holes. You back away as far you can from them as they get closer.
??? 1: Oh look, he's scared.~
??? 2: He just fell from who nows how far down, let's get him inside and stitched up.
??? 1: Agreed.
Suddenly the light above you goes out as if someone just shut the door, leaving you to die. You can't see but you can feel two sets of hands grab you and help you walk along. You get set down and all of a sudden lights turn on, it was a medical room?
??? 1: So to get introductions out of the way. I'm Golden Freddy, the original Freddy.
??? 2: And I'm Golden Bonnie, you get the point.
G. Freddy: You need our help as much as we need your help. You can open biometric scanners. We can't. You agree to help us get out of here, we stitch you up. Sound like a deal?
Y/N:... Y/N...
G. Bonnie: What'd you say?
Y/N: My... name... Y/N...
Both: Glad to be working with you Y/N!
Mangle's POV
You: WHAT'D YOU DO FOXY!
Foxy: I-I-I-I
You: LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
Foxy: I-I'm sorry Mangle I-I...
You: NO SORRY CAN FIX THIS!
Bonnie: What's the ruckus?
You: Foxy pushed Y/N into this door and now he's probably dead for all we know!
Bonnie: Let me see.
You move out of the way for Bonnie to see.
Bonnie: Oh my god...
You: I know...
Freddy and Chica come up to investigate.
Freddy: What happened?
You, Bonnie and Foxy begin to cry since there's nothing you can do to help Y/N.
Freddy: What happened?
You point at the hole in the room you're standing next to.
Freddy: So, that's just a hole?
You hear more footsteps coming over.
O. Freddy: Hey guys! Have you seen Y/N? I have a question for him.
You point at the hole and she wobbles over to see what you're pointing at.
O. Freddy: No...
Freddy: That... no way... no way, you're joking right?
Chica: I don't think she's joking.
You watch as the three of then begin to tear up as well. The other Freddy collapses onto her knees as she begins to wail into her hands. You watch Emily come over to see us all crying. She understands what happened and walks away. A couple minutes later she comes back and we're all still in shock realizing what had happened. Emily puts a new door in and barricades it with wooden planks. All hope is lost, Y/N is dead, back to the usual crappy guards.