Night One

You wake up to the alarm you set to 10pm, you get up and ready for your first shift at Freddy's Anime Convention. You make a cup of joe and some food before heading off. Upon arrival you find a note on the door saying the keypad combination to get in after hours, hopefully no one else saw it. You punch in the code and walk in remembering to close the doors behind you, you also grab the note and crumple it up to be thrown away. You start walking to the security office and when you arrive you sit down and examine what you have to work with. The room has two large bulkhead doors at either side of the room as well as clearly labeled lights and door buttons. There's also a desk with monitors and a tablet plugged in on the desk. On the wall behind it is posters of women in bikinis. You contemplate taking then down but then you realize the manager might have put them up and you decide against the idea. A bell chimes through the entire building as it signifies your shift starting. Once the chime stops the phone rings, you go to answer it but notice the phone machine's message light is blinking, you put it on speaker.
Phone guy: Uh hello? Hello hello? Is this thing working? Oh it is, uhm welcome to your your new and exciting job as a security guard here at Freddy's Anime Convention. I just wanted to leave you a message to help you get started. I actually worked their before you as a matter of fact. Don't worry about being overwhelmed and just remember to stay calm and you'll do alright.
Y/N: Go on I have a job to do.
Phone guy: Blah blah blah legal stuff, just as a cautionary tale the girls do tend to be active at night, they have this sort of night mode on to where they move around to stay limber for shows so don't worry just keep them out of your office bu closing the doors. For the cameras there's a blind spot in front of the door so remember to use the lights to see there. Also remember that there's limited power at night and you'll need to turn on the back up generator in case you run out.
Y/N: Mother fucker.
Phone guy: Uhm that's about it, good luck on your first night.
Y/N: Now that's over let me check the cameras real quick.
Checking the cameras you see both the coves are closed, nothing has changed in Parts and Service, and weren't there three animatronics on stage? Panicked you check the cameras to see Bonny and a yellow animatronic striking erotic poses in the dining area. You check the stage again to see Freddy their, wearing a leather jacket with microphones on it and clean jeans with slightly larger assets than Bonnie. You check the dining area to see the yellow one in a different pose and Bonnie to be gone, you take a second to note what she's wearing, a leather jacket with pizza printed on it and shredded jeans, also wearing a bib that says let's eat with notably much larger bust than the other two. You switch cameras around trying to find Bonnie until you see her coming down the left hallway. Quickly you close the left door as to prevent her from getting in.
Bonnie: Aww come on cutie, let me in so we can have some fun~
Y/N: Not today Satan.
Bonnie: Is someone a little shy~
Y/N: Nah just don't want to deal with more bullshit.
Bonnie: Open the door and we can have some fun~
Y/N: Can you offer anything else like fucking off please?
Bonnie: Alright jackass I'm going to get in their eventually and I'm going to kick your ass!
Y/N: Oh how the tables have turned haven't they?
Bonnie: Fuck you!
You can hear loud stomping away from your smart ass responses and you can't help yourself but laugh when you open the door, you get cut off quickly when you turn to the right door and see the yellow animatronic standing their.
Y/N: How's it going?
???: Great now that I have you all to myself~
You push her out of the office with ease and quickly and shut the door.
???: The fuck was that for?!
Y/N: Let me do my job.
???: Let me in.
Y/N: No.
???: Let me in~
Her voice slowly starts becoming more and more seductive.
Y/N: Nahh not tonight.
???: Let me in~
Y/N: What's your name?
???: Chica, Chica the chicken~
Y/N: You really can't make that seductive, that's just gross.
Chica: Fuck off I'm trying.
Y/N: Nahh doesn't seem like it, if you were trying you would already be in.
Chica: Oh you son of a bitch.
Y/N: Let me guess once you get in you're going to kick my ass? Heard it before, could not give a fuck less.
Chica: I will get in there!
Y/N: No you wont~
Chica: H-Hey th-that's my j-job!
Y/N: Go away please~
Chica: Fuck y-you!
You hear stomping away and you open the door. This is the world's easiest job. Then you're quickly reminded why it's not by getting tackled from behind.
Y/N: Mother fucker!
Bonnie: Told you I'll get in~
Y/N: You know you're really light right?
Bonnie: What?
Y/N: Yeah you sitting on my back isn't really keeping me down since you weigh the same as a piece of paper.
Bonnie: I-I weigh over 200 pounds what do you mean?
Y/N: Only 200? Damn and I thought I was skinny.
Bonnie: Wa-
Before she could say anything else you get up and she falls to the ground and you pin her to the ground.
Y/N: What was that about kicking my ass?
Bonnie: N-nothing.
You notice her fave becoming more and more red and you hear footsteps coming from the right door again.
Chica: Bonnie did you get him yet?
Y/N: Nope, I got her.
You stand up and grab her by the waist and fling her over your shoulder.
Bonnie: P-Put me down asshole!
Y/N: Depends are you going to let me do my job?
Bonnie: FINE YES JUST PUT ME DOWN!
Meanwhile Chica is just watching you carry Bonnie with ease and she starts turning as red as a tomato.
Y/N: Can you guys get sick both your faces are bright red.
While saying this you set Bonnie down and feel her forehead.
Bonnie: I-I-I-I-I-I
Y/N: Surprisingly cold, well whatever go away.
You push her and Chica out of the room and close the door. You check the time to see you have ten minutes left and decide to just listen to music until the nights over. You hear the same bell chime that signals your shift is over. You open the door and head towards the exit. You punch in the combination and leave the building. Driving home you get another flashback, you just got the rifle and are running towards were you heard the explosion and when you reach it you see the wall has been breached and multiple terrorists are entering the complex, you snap yourself out of it before nearly hitting a car. You finally get home and relax.
Girls' POV
Freddy: What happened?
Bonnie: I-I-I-I
Chica: N-Neither of us kn-know he just smart assed u-us and he g-got the better of us.
Freddy: Unbelievable, one job, one fucking job and that's to what?
Both Chica and Bonnie: Kill the security guard.
Freddy: How could you both have fucked up?
Bonnie: H-he's different.
Freddy: How so? How is he so different both of you are blushing like little girls? You've both sucked dick before grow up!
Bonnie: O-Only you and Chica have I haven't gotten a s-security guard once.
Freddy: Well either you get your first one tomorrow night or foxy gets another. Who will it be?
Bonnie: Depends on the next night.