Information

Gray Yeon -
"I'm sorry, but if I don't do this the same will happen to you as Stephen, please don't hate me Y/n." 

"Don't look at me like that, I will come back soon I promise."

Stephen Ahn -
"Y/n I'm doing this for you, and I really love you, wait for me. Love, Stephen."

Ben Park - 
"Your cheek is bruised, who did it."

"Don't worry about it Ben I'm fine-"

"Who." 

Alex Go - 

"Gogo, did you see where I left my phone?"

"Y/n you called Gray pretty, do you like him?"

"N-no where did this come from!? We are just friends nothing more!"

"Call me pretty."

"I- where is this coming from!?"

"Just say it."

Gerald Jin - 

"If you can't reach it you cant have it~"

"UGH, why the hell are you so tall? Fine, I'll just get a new one you can have it." 

"Wait... wait why are you going! Why are you leaving me! I was joking please don't go!"

"Gerald I was joking- can you let go that hurts."

"Oi get off-!"

Teddy Jin - 

"You called me your teddy bear, so why are you holding him... i have never felt this way. It hurts so much."

Jake Ji -
"You look so beautiful, I wish to always hold you. But why is it that you always leave me, in the end, to hang out with someone else? Am I not good enough for you? You know being only your friend is already hard, but why do you have to hang out with them? Do I have to never let you go?"

"Jake what the- let go!"

"My brother is in the hospital, and I still love him and he loves me. If I were to break your leg, you wouldn't be able to leave, right? You would love me too, right?"

Dean Kwon -
"I know Jake likes you but I can't help but admire you, you are so strong yet so weak. It's driving me insane."

Eun Chan Hong -
"You never made fun of me, you always move me forward, I will do anything for you... I will die for you!"

"Eunchan please don't say such scary things like that!"

"You care for me, so so much, I want to never leave your side!"

Wolf Keum -
"Why aren't you looking at me, just because I beat some kid?"

"..."

"What the hell? You always look at me, you said my eyes are beautiful! Why the hell are you looking away when I opened myself up to you! Please, please look at me, I need you so much. I need you, Y/n please."

Donald Na -

"Who the hell left that mark on your arm Y/n?"

"It's nothing serious don't worry!"

"Tell me now, or I promise to you I will find everyone you interacted with today and make sure they are found in an alleyway."

Kingsley Kwan -
"You always look after others but are so clumsy yourself."

"I fell and scrapped my knee, this is unusual, okay? I'm usually very aware of my surroundings."

"Even that time when you bumped into that pole and apologised?"

"Hey!"

"You are so cute, I love having you staring at me from above, like an angel, my clumsy angel."

Jimmy Bae -
"Look at you! Always jumping in to help others when no one asks! I hate you so much!"

"And you fight people just for the fun of it! Do you know what that can lead to?! I hate you!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why the hell are you looking at me like that, hey stop! Why are you leaving! I'm not done with you! I, please don't leave me, I'm sorry, I just get scared seeing you jump in front of others please don't go..."

Jack Kang -
"Usually I'm the calm one, but seeing you like this is really making me mad, I don't care if it was an accident, he shouldn't have done that. I will be back, wait for me."

Lily -
"I wish I could speak to her normally, but why does she have to look so cute! I have to protect her, those guys are a bad influence on her- wait why is that guy staring at her? Hmm, just in case I'll follow her to make sure she gets home safe."

Naksung Yoon -
"I'm not following you, I'm protecting you!"

"Well there is no need for that, you are making me uncomfortable!"

"Is someone following you around and that's why you feel uncomfortable? Do I have to kill someone?"

Sam Lee -
"I don't care if he is stronger than me! I will fight him for you!"

"Grape but he is much stronger than you are, also he hasn't done anything wrong?"

"You don't know what he says when he isn't around you... he is insane and so I will protect you. Put your faith in me!"

Julia Chae

"I'm not like you..."

"Julia this isn't a reason to end our friendship!"

"Seeing you with them is hurtful, I'm selfish but I can't bring myself to fake my feelings... I think I love you Y/n..."