One

Josette Forbes is the kind of girl to just sit at home and watch Netflix other than just going to some dumb party that her sister would always drag her too.

Tonight she just thought that maybe just maybe she won't have to go to some lame ass party but instead she can just chill at home relaxing with her girlfriend and watching 'moana' for the 100th time.

"Moms out for the night... another date with mr.Salvatore." Lizzie says as she walked into Josie room.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Josie asked as she jumped up from her bed.

"Uhh—no.. but there is a party at Jed's... I was hoping you can come along." Lizzie suggested as she walked over to Josie's mirror.

It was more of a demand than a suggestion but Josie was use to it by now.

"I don't feel like going to a party... besides.. I already made plans with finch and she says we are going to watch Moana again." Josie assured

"This is the 3rd time jo... I need my sister there with me when I get with mg.. I need your help impressing him." Lizzie told Josie as she finally turned to face her.

"How does that sound? You are asking me to help you win over a guy when you can easily just do it yourself.. any guy would be lucky enough to go out with you sis."

"Okay.. can we at least have sisters bonding time tomorrow night?" Lizzie asked as she pulled her lips into a thin line.

"Uhh—sure y—yeah sure." Josie agreed as she nodded her head.

That's when Lizzie and Josie heard some commotion outside.

Lizzie quickly ran to Josie's window and seen that a car just pulled up in the driveway next door.

"Jo—come check this out." Lizzie says

"See what?" Josie asked

"There's a car in front of the next door driveway."

"So?" Josie asked as she crossed her arms.

"That means we have new neighbors... what if they have a son.. and what if the son is cute??? We have to go meet them"  Lizzie practically screamed.

"It's about 10 at night liz. We aren't going out to meet them. Not now. Not like this." Josie sighed

"Okay.. tomorrow we are going over there." Lizzie squealed before running out of Josie room.

Josie then texted finch.

She had told her to come over.

"I'm out... text me if anything happens" Lizzie says before she left out of Josie's room.

Josie threw her body on her bed and deeply sighed

Soon her phone light up and she went to check it.