|Price| Hide and seek

Requested by MyBonerIsKNIFE

Y/N's POV

Roach had proposed to play hide and seek and, of course, I had to accept, how can you refuse that game. We were 6 playing the game, as Price started to count to 50.

I searched every hiding spot that I knew but it was already taken by someone, everytime.
I then remembered that in my room, in the closet, I had a ladder that goes up to a small room. Price was the one to show it to me. I ran to my room, opened the closet doors and climbed the ladder only to find Ghost already there.
"What are you doing there Simon?"
I whispered-yell to him, it was unbelievable! How'd he knew I had a place there?
"I'm hiding isn't it obvious, Y/N?"
I looked behind me and then back at him and begged him
"Please can I stay with you?"
He chuckled at me
"No, sorry, not this time. Go find your own spot"
"You're an asshole, Ghost"
With that I quickly got down the ladder and went in the other room, hiding in the closet, it wasn't the best hiding spot, but at least I'm hidden.

"Ready or not, here I come!"
The captain had to find me, Roach, Soap, Ghost and Nikolai, wich I, had already found.

I stopped breathing when I heard the room's door open and footsteps entering the room. It was most certainly Price, I heard him chuckle and the closet doors opened, scaring me.

"That was too easy, c'mon you could've done better, Y/N"
Price laughed at me and I hit him in the chest, laughing too.
"Not my fault every good spot was taken.."
He looked at me and smile even more.
"You know where they're hidden?"
I stared at him, not knowing what to say, I couldn't just tell him? Could I?
"Alright love, listen,"
Did he just call me love?
"I've got a deal for you,"
He let the doorknob to hold my shoulder.
"I let you go if you tell me where everyone is"
That could be great for me, but mean for them, but funny for me and Price, I'll do it.
"Alright, sir"
He let go of my shoulder and I started snitching everyone out for Price.

"Ghost is in my room, up the ladder, took my place, that fucker. Soap is...in the kitchen, in the pantry, I don't know how he fits in there though.."
He smiled again. And I looked at the ground to remember where the two last ones were.
"Roach is in the toilet ,behind the curtain and Nikolai is under Roach's bed" I looked up and he quickly kissed my lips before closing the door and leaving, looking for the others.

After like 5 minutes, I heard the same footsteps and the door reopened
"I found you"
We both smiled and went to the 'living room's.
"Y/N you rat! I know for a fact you told him were I was 'cause we would've never found me!" Ghost faked to be mad at me, I looked up at him, smiled and walked away, sitting next to Price on the couch, he patted my shoulder and once again, smiled at me.
"Guys, wanna go another round?"
They all looked at me and Ghost said
"Either she's the seeker or she doesn't play" Everyone laughed and I agreed to be the seeker this round.