|Price| I'm here now

+F/N = friend's name+
+F/C = favorite cereal+

{Third person's POV}

6 months, he had been gone for 6 months and his last words were 'I love you, see you soon'. And since he's been gone, your friends barely saw you smile, or even get out of your house, you thought he was dead and it was breaking you.

{Y/N's POV}

"Hey Y/N, please smile, stop thinking about John"

My friend F/N playfully hit my arm and I looked at her/him

"How can I stop thinking about him, F/N?"

I say rolling my eyes, knowing they'll say some stupid things again and they pointed some other men staring at us.
Multiple persons tried to flirt with me but it never worked, I was loyal to John

"No"

"Why not Y/N, he's gone, he'll never know!"

I looked at F/N angrily, I didn't know they were like that

"Are you for real? I'm not a cheater! Even if he's gone, I never got the confirmation that he's dead, meaning, I'm still with him and I'm not gonna cheat on him"

With that I walked home and by the time I arrived it was 9 pm and was already tired, well, like always but I decided to eat something before going to bed.

I headed to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of F/C and ate it really slowly, thinking about life and everything happening, sadly it made the cereal all soft (idk how to say that)
And didn't want to eat them anymore so I threw them away but I had the 3/4 eaten so it wasn't that bad.

I headed to the bedroom and changed into my pyjama, and like every night, I looked at the picture of me and John next to my bed and kissed it, saying goodnight to him, then I hugged his pillow. His scent was barely there but it still comforted me

{Price's POV}

I arrived home at 3:53 and was tired as hell, I just wanted to see the one I love and relax for a bit. I went in our room to see them asleep, hugging my pillow, god they looked so peaceful and beautiful, I've missed that face.

I put my bag down, changed my clothes into my pyjama wich was and simply a shirt and shorts. I laid next to them and took my pillow, replacing it with myself, they eventually moved and turned around.

The wind was rising and it caused noises wich woke Y/N up

{Y/N's POV}

Wind and branches hitting against the window woke me up, my eyes opened and saw the time, 4:02 AM. I didn't have the pillow in my arms anymore and I felt warmth on my back and waist; someone was holding me

"Are you alright love?"

I knew that voice and it was damned good to hear it after so long

"John"

I turned around and hugged him, crying in his chest. I was holding him as if my life depended on it. He kissed my head and I looked up at him, his blue eyes staring at mine.

"How are you"

I smiled

"Now that I'm here with you, I'm perfectly fine. Damn that place was hell"

"When did you arrive?"

"1 day here, and about 10 minutes here in bed. I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier we had some small complications. God I've missed you"

He was now holding me tighter and I chuckled

"Yeah, 'small' complications"

"Let's sleep now, I need it and I think you too"

I nodded and we fell asleep together