A Chat?

I woke up this morning at 11:03 am. I grabbed my phone and started going through social media. After a while I finally got out of bed and went downstairs. I walked down and fed my dog then went and got myself a hot mug of tea. I then sat down at my island and watched some tiktok's while drinking my tea. After about 10 minutes I put my mug in the sink and went upstairs to take a shower and do my morning routine. After I was done my shower and washing my face and brushing my teeth I went to go pick out an outfit. I hadn't anything planned today besides Niko coming over so I didn't have to get dressed up for anything.

 I hadn't anything planned today besides Niko coming over so I didn't have to get dressed up for anything

I quickly threw on this outfit and left my hair down. It was only 12:08 at this time so to pass time I just sat on my bed and went on my phone.
About an hour later I got a face time call from Talia.

"Hola" she calls. "Hello Ms Mar" I answer. "What you up to" she asks. "Just sitting on my phone trying to pass time" I tell her. "Pass time for what?" she asks. "Well..." I hesitate. "On my way home from yours last night I got a text, from Niko" I stumble. "Ohh okay" she replies. "What did it say" she asked. "He asked if it was alright if he could come up today" I tell her. "OH MY GOD ACTUALLY" she screams. "YES AND IM FUCKING TERRIFIED" I laugh. "I wonder what he's gonna say" she whispers. "What time is he coming up at?" she asks. "2:30" I answer. "Not too far away its 1:15 right now" she tells me. "I'm so nervous I haven't a clue what i'm gonna say to him" I tell her. "Just say what you said to me, that you don't want what happened to stop yous from having a good friendship" she tells me. "Ok ok" I say nervously. "Try not to think about it too much because it'll just make you more nervous babe" she assures me. "Your right" I reply.

We stay on face time up until 2:00 when she left to go to Simons. While I was chatting with Talia my mind completely forgot about Niko and the fact I was gonna see him, but the second she left, it was the first thing my mind went to. And I started panicking. Big time. I knew it wasn't long till he'd be here so I cleaned up a bit and sat on my sofa hoping Netflix would calm me down a bit. After watching 1 episode of KUWTK I heard a knock at the door. My stomach instantly turned and my heart started racing, I knew exactly who it was. Niko. Fuck. My. Life.