The Dress

We got to the mall around 1:10 and we straight away started looking for dresses. After around 20 minutes we both picked up a few dresses we could try on for each other and see which one we like the most. We walked to the changing rooms and Talia was the first to try everything on.

She tried on a few dresses before picking this dress to wear.

It was then my turn to try on some clothes. I didn't try on many before choosing this dress that I fell head over heels for.

 I didn't try on many before choosing this dress that I fell head over heels for

We bought the dresses then left the mall not long after. I left Talia back to her apartment around 4:00 before getting back to mine around 4:30. I sat on my phone for about half an hour when I finally decided to get up and start getting ready.

I had a shower. Then, while I let my hair sit after doing my hair care routine, I sat at my makeup desk and started my makeup. I did a full glam makeup look with a spotlight eye look. I then styled my hair and let it stay curly, heat free, for the night. I put on my dress and some black, tie up heels. I drowned myself in perfume before going downstairs to give some cuddles to my dog before Tobi ringing me to say he was outside. I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone and purse and sprayed myself one last time with some perfume before going out to Tobi. I opened my front door to a huge party bus outside my house. When I got to it Tobi was waiting at my door for me. The boys had rented out a party bus for the night. All the members of The Sidemen and their girlfriends where all in the bus already. When I got in they all said hi and we started moving.