When We First Met

While on our way to the club we were taking some shots while music was blaring. When we got to the club everyone was already there, we were the last. We walked in and everyone else was already sitting down/standing around a huge table. When we went over Tobi introduced me to everyone.

I started chatting with everyone and after about 15 minutes I finally got to Niko. At first he caught my eye but he was a head taller than everyone so it wasn't very hard. We started talking and right off the bat our conversation was going really smoothly.

"So I'm guessing you do youtube as well?" I ask. "Yeah been doing it for a while now" he replied. "Have you heard of the Beta Squad before?" he asked. "Yeah i've heard a little about it just from Tobi and the boys talking" I say. "Yeah we'll i'm also apart of that group" he says. "Oh and how's that going?" I ask him. "Well, we don't talk about it haha" he jokes. "Oh I see haha" I joke back.

As the night goes on everyone starts to drink more and more. Me and Freya were a lot more drunk then everyone else. The boys drank quite a lot as well, besides Niko he only had a few shots, he was barely tipsy. "Why aren't you drinking?" I drunkingly shout over the music. "Just not in that mood right now" Niko replies. "Awk but it's New Years cmon you have to drink some more" I say. "Maybe later" he says while laughing at how much I was slurring my words. He did have a fair point it was only around 10:30 at this point.

At around 11:00 people started looking for who their New Years kiss was going to be, including myself. Of course everyone who had their significant other were fine but the single people like me were pretty helpless. Although I wasn't really too focused on that since I was very drunk and more just enjoying the music.

Tobi then came up to me, "so who's gonna be the lucky man?" he asked. "HUH" I respond. "For your New Years kiss dumbass" he chuckles at me. "Nah i'm not really too worried about that to be honest" I reply barely. "You can't not have a New Years kiss Trin" he says. "Worry about yourself and your own women" I slur. "I already have someone i'm trying to help you out" he says back. "OMG YOU HAVE A WOMAN" I shout. "Yes Trinity now back to you" he replies. "I'll kiss a mirror because i'm the hottest one here" I say. "What about one of the boys?" Tobi suggests. "Tobi, literally all the boys have girlfriends, i'm not a home wrecker thanks very much" I jokingly reply. "No obviously one of the boys who's taken, but one who's single, I know exactly who" he says. I give him a weird look. "Why don't you kiss Niko?" he says. "Which ones Niko again" I say squinting my eyes. Tobi laughs, "the tall one". "Oh him, wait why him I barely know him" I ask. "He's been eyeing you up the whole night" Tobi states. "Yeah i'm sure he has" I say back. "Believe me, ask any of the boys" he replies. "I don't know" I say. "Well you'd wanna hurry and make up your mind because there's only about an hour left" Tobi says while walking off.

I continue dancing for a few minutes when Freya approaches me. "So who's gonna be the man Trin?" she's asks. "I don't know girl" I answer. "There's only about 40 minutes left so you'd wanna hurry babe" she says. "What about that boy Niko, i've caught him staring at you dancing a couple times i'm not gonna lie" she tells me. "Tobi said the same thing but I don't know it's literally my first time meeting him it's too soon to be kissing him" I say. "It'll be fine what you've never met someone and kissed them in the same day or something?" she asks. "No I have but I don't know he seems different" I tell her. "Up to you girl but I think it would be pretty cute" she says as she walks off to see Josh.

Should I?