Chapter 4

Little Jynah:

Well if you want to suggest something related to this story, feel free to say it. I could also include it if I deemed it interesting and I'll give you the credit of that part..

Have fun and have a good day~~

Enjoy~~~😉

-----------------------------
Flander's Pov

Why did I even got angry as to what Lu Jibin said?

Sigh.. to think I would be this angry. But come to think of it, the way he spoke about how did I find Little Renna was like finding some child at the road, and I really find it hard to accept that someone who was a teacher of my school would say it that way.

Yeah, Lu Jibin indeed spoke it in a joking tone. But I was really angry since it involves little Renna. I couldn't bear to tell her the truth that she was abandoned, even though I don't know why her real parents did this. But there may be other reason as to why they did this. So I just can't curse those parents of hers if there may be other good reasons.

So I just wish that little Renna would not be sad over her origins. I couldn't bear to see her sad.

I didn't even know that I have a side like this. To think even one day I would feel this kind of thing is kind of nostalgic. Meeting little Renna was like a fate. It seems that when it comes to little Renna, my emotions would go out of my control, in short my emotions and feelings was expressed easily.

At that time when I was with my 2 partners before, I couldn't feel this stronger emotions when I was with them. I did care of my 2 partners even if it cost my life I would be ready to exchange my life over their lives, but when it comes to little Renna, I would most likely sell my soul just to save her life and I would not think of any consequences since it involves her safety. It just shows how much I care for her.

(*Well I think it's pretty much the same but the way Flander made the sacrifice was not the same, if Flander uses the body as a sacrifice then Flander can be still reincarnated but when Flander use his soul then there would be no reincarnation since his soul was destroyed. 'The paragraph above was stating the difference of his feelings between his 2 partners and to little Renna'.)

Really, hopefully little Renna would have a happy life, I just couldn't bear that she would lead a sad life. It could kill me if I saw her life was full of misery.

"Sorry Old man, sigh.. I was kind of angry since it involves little Renna." I said as I was still hugging little Renna while smiling gently.

"Sigh, Flander.. you're really an overprotective father. How could I say such bad things to our little princess? Well let me say sorry for not clearly saying my words." Lu Jibin said as he was sighing.

"Sigh...really, old man I'm sorry for saying such rude things." I said as I look at him now and all I could see was his understanding look.

"You're really the stubborn one Flander." He said as he smiled at me and just nod by understanding to what I said just a seconds ago.

"Hmm..Indeed" I said and just smiled and look back at little Renna, and I could see the look of relief she has.

She must have been thinking that it was her fault since the topic involves her.

When did my little Renna mature this fast, I kind of not want to see her like this, I just want to spoil her until she grows up.

----------------------------------

Everyone was now watching Renna with great anticipation. Since Renna's Martial Soul is a unique one.

When little Renna touch the crystal ball, it suddenly light-up that blinded all the visions of Flander and the others.

After the light was gone, everyone was suprised since little Renna got Lvl 10 spirit power.

They where suprised by her talent and everyone congratulated her.

Of course Flander was also happy since it's her daughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Everyone, when little fatty's spirit power would rise to lvl 10, we would hunt a spirit beast for litte fatty and little Renna." Flander announced as he was full of smiles and he told everyone to also celebrate.

-----------------------------

(Renna Pov)

I wanna try something, but it seems that it would get delayed since little fatty was so lazy, sigh.

Since that's the case I should check the three blessings I've got.

I summoned the three papers as it floated in front of me.

I first took the 1st paper, I was suprised as to what I saw. This paper is like that of an Illustration Card or skill Card of some video games.

What I saw in it was a name above and a picture and then an introduction and after that is it's usage.

It's name was 'Creator', while it's introduction was stated : 'Creator' is a skill that was blessed to you as to make your life in Douluo Dalu comfortable, since you as a woman in the 21st century was already used of your life of a modern era so we blessed you with this for convenience. And the usage was 'You can only make modern technologies and cannot make life. Ex. Modern houses, cooking utensils, aircon, gun and etc.)

I was kind of suprised since I did indeed need this one. I'm not used of the things here so I think this one is already enough.

The second one was named as 'Realm' and it's introduction was 'Realm is a kind of space that only has grassland and sky in it, it's only a space. It also has some special functions, you can only discover or access it when your power reaches it's desirable lvl. You can place your creation in here and this is also for you not to reveal your creation in Douluo since it may cause some danger' and it's usage was '1 day inside is the same equivalent outside other functions can be accessed when the desirable lvl reaches. You can also let someone in as long as you give your permission.'

Well they indeed balanced the blessings I've got so this one is also good.

And the third one was named 'Douluo dalu 1' and it's introduction was 'This book is the chosen one's life, this book guides as your prophecy but was not centered to you but was centered by this world's chosen one.' It's usage was 'When you use this book you can predict the future happenings but when you try changing the stated events it may cause some butterfly effect so be careful when you want to change something that was already stated in the book.'

This feels like a cheat, well I shall practice using this blessings I've got since I have a hunch that something bad is most likely to happen since they give the third one which is a prophecy so I should be careful when the time comes.

---------------------------------