Chapter 3

(A/N: A pretty reminder to DD:TS reader, my UD schedule doesn't have an specific day... And Thank you guys for reading this Fanfic)

Have a good day!

Enjoy~~~ 😉

________________________________

Renna's Pov

As I was watching little fatty awakening his martial soul. I was kind of suprised when I saw a shadow of a dark-red phoenix behind him and I could see all the teachers smiling face, specially Dad since little fatty is his personal disciple.

And then when little fatty hold that blue ball it light up and all the teachers said congratulatory words to Little fatty.

"Wow to think little fatty is this talented, you've got lvl 9 spirit power little fatty." Flander boast litte fatty's achievement to everyone.

And I know it myself how happy Dad is, specially since little fatty has this kind of talent. So of course Dad would boast it to everyone.

"Congrats fatty!" Brother Oscar said while smiling happily.

"Congrats little fatty!" I said as I hug little fatty. Little Fatty just smiled at us proudly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's proceed to our little princess." Dad said with a gentle smile in his face. At first when everyone saw Dad making a gentle smile in his face, everyone's faces at that time was like they saw a passing ghost. They really didn't thought that my Dad would make a face like that one day.
.
.

.
.

I step forward to that circular golden light that has some strange linings in it.

When I stopped at the center, I felt that my spirit power was rushing out something or should I say that I felt that there was something in my body that was unlocked.

I was suprised that I felt that unlocking feeling both in my hands and I felt that my forehead is heating up.

When I felt this things I also saw the nervous expression Dad was making and also to others.

When I felt that unlocking feeling, the first to appear was in my Right hand, when the martial soul appears, I could see a violin like music Rod that has a dark phoenix pattern in it, at First glance I could see the difference of the Phoenix little fatty has and to this phoenix pattern in my Rod.

Little fatty's Phoenix has the develish aura while mine was full of dignity even though it's only a pattern. Also, our phoenix also has the difference in appearance, I could see in the patterns that my phoenix has some golden outlines while it's color is black, while little fatty's phoenix has dark-red outlines and it's color is red.

What suprised me even more is that my hair colour would change when I take out this martial soul. My hair color would turn to black while my eyes stayed the same. Even though I couldn't see my face I could feel the changes in my body.

When I took a glance again at the violin like Rod the pattern moved upward and it's pattern vanished at the Rod. When I was thinking as to what the problem is, I heard a gasp from everyone so I turned my head to face everyone but what I saw was a shocked and flustered faces of everyone. I couldn't fatom why they are making such faces.
.
.
.
.

When I was thinking as to why they where so shocked, I decided to look down my head to think clearly but I was suprised to see from my shadow that there was something behind me so I turned my face at my back, but what I saw was a dark phoenix that has so much dignity that even I myself could not look up with.