Chapter 1

As the saying goes by...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

God is fair, but for Chu Renna it's not.

Suffering from abuse and mockery since childhood, it just makes her life in difficult situation.

No one helped her, she relied on her quick-witted mind just to survive all those days she had suffered.

But now that she died just after reaching her goal.

That goal is just to "live comfortably".

She's the kind of woman that is easily contented and doesn't ask for extravagant things.

And she thought that God seemed like he didn't want to give her that simple wish.

As a so called 'accident' happened to her.

She died in a car accident as soon as she got out of her company building and met her end miserably.

It's not an accident, it was a scheme made by her stepmother.

To get her inheritance, her stepmother needs to kill her.

As the property will automatically become theirs. Since she wasn't expelled by the family, she was still part of it.

But thankfully though, she already transferred her shares to 'him' so that incase an accident like this would happen, he could use it to his self since she liked 'him'.

And she liked sharing her things to him.

It's just like that of a married couple.

Shares things and that, she liked to do all those things to 'him' only.

------
Within her family, she was just an unwanted child. Her mother was just a mistress.

Even though she was a child of a mistress, she has larger shares in the company, as she can manage it more efficiently.

Because in their family, ability speaks the most.

Although her father hated her, her grandfather was still the head of their family.

So her father can't just cast her a side knowing that her grandfather is a man who only liked ability.

Not beauty, luxury, pleasures and etc. when you where deemed useless, then you're useless.

Her grandfather doesn't like useless people, and he liked 'face' the most.

"Face of the family"

That's why whenever her stepmother bullies her, her grandfather doesn't help at all, as she was born through a mistress, not the legal wife.

The old man just liked her ability to manage and her talent from that.

Her stepmother panicked after knowing her success.

So she made such scheme after scheme, and she was quite warry of that.

Although she was wary of her, but she didn't expect that the unexpected where the first to appear. Not the expected..

----
Being alive for 24 yrs of her prime life.

She do have some regrets left.

She even thought that god is not fair to her. But what can she do?

It's better to follow than to retaliate and accept fate silently.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So child, do you hate us?"