8-Attachment

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After that hug, Jake found Sunghoon more clingy than ever.

"For the sake of my body, Sunghoon get off me."

Jake is getting used to it, but most of the time, he still gets surprised at the sudden back hugs from Sunghoon.

"But you're so so comfortable."

Sunghoon even nuzzled on his neck. Jake can feel his heart race at that. He held the hand on his waist to remove it, only for Sunghoon to place his other hand on top of it.

"Let's stay like this for a moment please."

"Sunghoo—"

"I'm recharging nurse Jake. Let your patient feel better."

Jake couldn't argue at that. These past few days, Sunghoon starts to get easily tired. If without Jake or Jay beside him, there might be a time when he will collapse on his own again.

That's what Jake doesn't want to happen. Disregarding his worries, he masked it with his fake annoyance that this time, Sunghoon already knows too well.

"If Jay sees us with this PDA again, he will smack you."

Sunghoon laughed behind him, pulling Jake closer.

"Let him be. Maybe that will convince him to get someone too."

Jake rolled his eyes. He looked at Sunghoon's hand, before he knew it, he started to play with his fingers.

"Say Jake.... Why don't we sit down hmmm? I mean this is comfortable but I'm getting a bit tired."

Jake panicked and faced Sunghoon.

"Then s-sit down!"

Sunghoon laughed again before pulling Jake with him.

"With me."

Jake can't say no. Even if he really wanted to. So here he is, the same damn position that he has been for weeks now.

Sunghoon pressed himself so tight behind him. He has his hands secured tightly on his waist, not planning to let Jake go no matter what.

"NOT AGAIN!!!!"

Before Jake could even doze off, he heard Jay's scream at the door.

"When will you both stop flirting EVERY SINGLE TIME I ENTER HUH?!"

Jake can't help but to laugh a bit as he tapped Sunghoon's arm.

"Let me go. Jay is here."

Sunghoon pouted and shook his head.

"Nope. Don't mind that oldie."

Jay closed his eyes and fixed his glasses.

"Oldie?!?!! Our ages are barely away from each other!!!"

He started to count by his fingers.

"Six... Seven... Eight... By eight months!! JUST EIGHT MONTHS!!!!"

Sunghoon laughed again but still didn't let Jake go. He pulled the nurse with him to rest on the headboard, technically, Jake is resting on his chest.

"What kind of domesticity is this.... Are you both dating or something?"

That did shut the two up. Sunghoon knows that the feeling is somewhat mutual. But he doesn't want to hear that from Jake.

Not when he's leaving him soon.

"Mind your own love life Jay."

"That's right! And since I don't have one, then I will mind the love life of MY FRIENDS!"

"Calm down Jay.. . You're being too serious again."

"But?!?! NURSE JAKE?!!? YOU'RE SIDING HIM!!?!!"

Jake just smiled at him. He slowly detaches himself away from Sunghoon.

"Pull me back and I'll slap your arm."

Sunghoon pouted as he watches Jake stood up.

"I'm not siding either of you both... Anyways... Since you're here, I'll just go out for a bit."

"Why?"

Jake glanced at Sunghoon.

"I'm coming back don't worry. I just need to talk to Heeseung hyung..."

Sunghoon wanted to stop him but he just sighed.

"Okay."

Jake smiled as he walked to the door. Hearing it close, Sunghoon glared at Jay.

"Don't say that again."

"Say what? You know I'm just kidding about restricting your PDA. I know you're clingy."

"Not that."

Jay tilted his head and walked closer to Sunghoon.

"Then what?"

"Don't remind him about our label."

"Why? Don't tell me there isn't any yet?"

Sunghoon looked away.

"I don't want him to be attached."

"But you already did. Mind you, the moment he started to fulfill your wishes with you, he somewhat accepted the possible closeness you will have."

Jay looked at Sunghoon.

"Are you scared?"

"No I'm not."

"Then why don't you want to give it a try? Jake surely likes you back too..."

"I will leave him. I will break him. I don't think I can handle that."

"Isn't that supposed to be decided by Jake?"

Sunghoon stopped.

"You will break him more if you won't let him be free and let his feelings be felt too... If you're not aware, you're more open and natural than him..."

"Jake is trying his best Sunghoon-ah.... He likes you enough for it to be called a mutual understanding. So why not give it a try?"

"I know we won't know what will happen next.... Yes he will get hurt but now that you still have the time, why don't you spend it well yet?"

"You're more than this troubled man you are. Show him what you really feel Sunghoon. Don't be a coward and let him know."

Sunghoon gulps as he closed his eyes.

"Those scenarios in your mind is not happening yet. You'll never know, maybe it won't even happen anymore. Why not focus on Jake first? He matters right? Then prove it. Show it Sunghoon. Show Jake what he deserves."

Sunghoon took a deep breath before he meets Jay's eyes.

"Okay."

Jake held his chest as he closed the door.

'This is bad.... I'm getting attached....'

Jake closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He sat down in one of the benches and started to think.

'He's.... Just like that... I guess Hoon is just like that...'

He ruffled his hair.

'Gosh I'm even calling him Hoon. Are we really that close now?'

'It's the hug's fault...'

If not for Sunghoon's embrace, Jake wouldn't feel so conflicted with his feelings.