1-New Hospital

-cw: mentions of death
Please be aware that Sunghoon will mention those words a lot due to his situation.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You really never listen to me. PARK FREAKING SUNGHOON."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and just looked at the window.

"I'm fine."

Jay removed his glasses and massaged his temples. He stood up started to make signals in the air.

"Are you seeing yourself?! You're paler than usual! And if I didn't checked on you? What do you think would happen huh?"

Despite not seeing him clearly, Jay furrowed his eyebrows.

"YOU. FAINTED. Which of those parts is what you don't understand huh?"

Sunghoon just looked behind him. He doesn't want to stay in the hospital anymore.

"I don't want to come back here..."

"Then don't be stubborn and listen to me!"

"Nothing will change Jay. Give up."

He knew he said something overboard again. Jay took a deep breath. He wore his glasses again and sat on Sunghoon's bed.

"I'm trying here okay? So you better try too.... Remember? We... We still have a lot of plans Sunghoon-ah."

Sunghoon doesn't have the guts to look up and look at Jay's eyes.

"This is already our twelfth hospital Jay... Just accept it. I'm dying.."

Jay grabbed his shoulders and lightly shook it.

"I will find a way to cure you no matter what."

'But it's hopeless.'

'You're wasting your time on me.'

'You're spending too much just for your best friend.'

Sunghoon wanted to reason out. But he knew that Jay will be more angry if he will. The older just loves him too much.

"I called the doctor. They'll check you up."

Sunghoon nodded. Jay sighed and gently layed him back.

"Now take a rest okay? I'll just go outside for a moment and call mom."

"Jay."

Jay stopped typing on his phone and looked at Sunghoon.

"Yeah?"

"Tell your parents I'm sorry for the—"

"They're okay with it. I'll just tell them we found another hospital on our way. Okay?"

Sunghoon watches him walked out. When Jay's finally gone, Sunghoon sat up and stared at his room.

'Another new room.... Will something change here?'

He played with his blanket, eyes looking around his new room. After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door.

"Good day Mr Park..."

The doctor moved closer and smiled. He offered his hand.

"I am Doctor Kim Sunoo. Nice to meet you!"

Sunghoon just looked at him.

"Figured you won't accept it! But anyways. I'm just here to check your vitals once again. Forgive me for doing this instead of Heeseung hyung."