5-His Offer

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The following days passed as if nothing happened. Sunghoon didn't actually care about the fact that he's really dying for real.

He just continued to get used on the boring routine of his. But somehow, there's one thing that he can't just get used to yet.

Jake's presence.

True to his words, Jake never left his presence ever since he collapsed. Even if he is already informed about this, he still gets surprised whenever he woke up with the sleeping nurse beside him.

He and Jay are taking turns in staying on his room. Jay sometimes never leaves too. His protectiveness shows again.

At first, it was just an accident, then it became a little hobby of Sunghoon.

He makes sure to wake up earlier than Jake just to stare at his nurse's face.

Sunghoon admired it. How peaceful Jake looks. How he looks calm and as if he's also like that when he's awake.

Sunghoon didn't know. But he just loves to look at him. Jake is doing a great job in taking care of him.

"Do you need assistance?"

Sunghoon blushed and shook his head.

"I'll change quickly...."

Jake just nodded but still stood in front of the door.

"If you're not coming out after five minutes, I'll barge in. You know I'm not kidding."

Sunghoon can't help but to smile.

"Stop worrying about me too much Jake. I'm fine look—"

"I'm not worrying!!"

If there's something that Sunghoon also finds interesting is that Jake loves denying when the truth is already plastered on his face.

"Really?"

Sunghoon moved closer to him. He lowered himself to match Jake's height.

"Are you sure about that nurse Jake?"

Another thing. A major thing in fact. Jake looks adorable when he blushes. Sunghoon just can't get enough. Especially if he's the reason behind it.

"Just change already stupid!"

"Calling your patient stupid is not a ni—"

Sunghoon can't finish his sentence when Jake shoved him inside the bathroom. He chuckled.

'Cute.'

Sunghoon opened his eyes and looked around. He didn't even realize that he already fell asleep. His eyes scanned the room. Seeing Jay asleep on the couch, glasses still on his nose.

He was about to go to him when a hand stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

It's not like he didn't expect his nurse beside him. But still, it surprised Sunghoon.

"It will be uncomfortable if he sleeps with his glasses. I just want to remove it."

Jake nodded.

"I'll do it."

Sunghoon watches Jake walk to the sleeping Jay. Jake carefully placed his glasses in the table in front of him. He went back on his chair beside Sunghoon.