'The Confession'

I fall to the ground as everything goes completely black.

Third person pov:

Meanwhile with Five, Luther, Diego and Klaus, they were all in one car. Klaus was sat in the passenger seat, biting his nails, Five was driving silently and Luther was tapping his fingers against the seat, nervously, with Diego next to him.

"Hey, uh.. can you go any faster?" Luther asks Five, for the millionth time.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." Five replies back. But deep down inside, he felt though something was wrong so without telling them, he puts his foot down on the peddle more and felt the car go faster.

After an half-an-hour drive, they finally pull up to the cabin and Five and Luther run to the door whilst Klaus takes his time.

Luther kicks the door open and immediately sees Allison lying, lifeless on the floor.

"Allison! No!" Luther runs over and drops to his knees, cradling Allison who's eyes were wide open and fluttering.

Five looks anxiously around the room to find the one person he was worried about until his eyes wide in shock when he noticed her lying unconscious on the ground also bleeding out.

"Y/N!" Five gasps and run over to her side and tries shaking her awake. "Y/N, wake up! Please, open your eyes!"

"We need to get them both to the academy as soon as possible before one of them dies." Diego instructs, running towards the car to get it started up.

Five scoops Y/N up in his arms whilst Luther does the same to Allison and they both run to the car and sit in the back, cradling both of there love ones in there arms.

"Come on, Y/N. Open your eyes." Five begs.

Five was the toughest out the most, he never shown emotion but down in his stomach, he was screaming and crying because of the state Y/N was in. However, Luther, the big baby, was crying almost none stop, begging Allison to breathe and wake up. Five felt tears finally prickle in his eyes but he tried blinking them awake, but it was no use. He thought nobody noticed until Diego spoke up.

"You okay, Five?" Diego asks, looking through the mirror.

"Mhm." Five sighs.

Soon after, Diego pulls up to the Academy, Five picks Y/N up and rushes her inside. Diego had already got Grace and she was firstly working on Allison whilst Five was using his blazer to try stop the bleeding on Y/N's stomach.

"Allison has lost a lot of blood, can any of you donate?" Grace asks.

"I will." Everyone except Five answers.

"Move. I'll do it." Luther demands but was stopped by a voice.

"Master Luther, unfortunately, your blood is more.. compatible with mine." Pogo sighs.

"I'll do it. I love needles, come on big guy!" Klaus steps forward, slapping his arm, ready for the needle.

"Master Klaus, your blood is.. uh, how should I say this.. too polluted." Pogo sighs, once again.

"Move. I'll do it." Diego steps forward, rolling his sleeve up, but as soon as Grace pulls out the needle, he winces and passes out.

Grace glances over at Pogo who gave a positive nod, "Stick him."

-

"Right.. she has lost quite a bit of blood.. like Allison. Is anybody able to give blood?" Grace asks, this time everybody but Luther, who was sitting with Allison was crowded around Y/N.