'Protect Harold Jenkins'

"Sit. Now." The Handler angrily points to the same chair I sat on when she gave me the mission from the start.

Without saying a word, I quickly sit down and she walks over and sits in her desk chair.

"You do realise I'm very disappointed in you, Red." The Handler picks up a thick cigarette and begins lighting it.

"Mother, I know I messed up— and I— I'm so sorry. I promise, I will make it up to you." I let out a shaky sigh.

"However, that case is now dropped considering Five has agreed to work back here. But, I do have a new mission for you." She opens her drawer and gets out a small piece of paper and hands it to me.

"Protect Harold Jenkins?" I read out loud. "Who the hell is he?"

"You see, Five has been trying to stop this 'apocalypse' ever since he has time traveled back. Harold Jenkins is the cause. I need you to protect him so nothing happens to him, the apocalypse must go on.. like I said earlier; whats meant to be, is meant to be." She explains.

"Right, so.. let me get this straight. I protect Harold Jenkins so Five or nobody else kills him and stops the apocalypse?" I explain, sitting up in my seat.

"Exactly. Now, you must need a lot of rest after the past couple of days." The Handler nods towards her door, and I walk out.

The truth was, I didn't need rest. I needed to tell Five, EVERYTHING. I speed walk to his work room and see him silently typing something up.

"Five!" I yell in a whisper and he quickly looks up at me. "Come here, quick!"

"What do you want?" Five moans.

"Harold Jenkins." I sigh.

"I'm sorry, who?" He frowns.

"Harold Jenkins. He's the cause for the apocalypse. My Mother just gave me a mission to PROTECT him from any sort of harm." I quickly explain, holding my breath.

"Right.. so Harold Jenkins is the cause for the apocalypse?" Five asks.

"Yes!" I exclaim.

Five turns around to go back into his work room but I quickly grab his wrist.

"What now?" He moans once again and turns back to me.

"Five, I— I'm really sorry. For everything really, about lying and attempting to kill you. But— I— the truth is, I never was gonna kill you. From the first time I met you, I never wanted to since you are the nicest person I have ever met. Besides if I didn't.. compete the mission she would.." I pause and look down.

"She would— she would what, Y/N?" Five asks, seeming more serious than he did before.

".. She would kill me." I finish with a sigh.

"Shit, I— Y/N, I'm really sorry." Five runs his hand through his hair.

Before we could speak anymore, the bell alarmed off, telling us that it was lunch break.

"One second." Five walks back in the room and takes out a red folder from Dot's desk.

"Five? What are you doing with that? If my Mother sees you, she'll kill you!" I whisper.