CHAPTER 25

DEATH STONE

              I started my car engine and began leaving to see Jimin, I gotta tell him about the stone of death's existence. After his graduation he went to the priest and priestess in a church to help them cure any person in need since he is a healer, also to learn more about his own powers and skills from the priest.

I pulled the car's handbreak and got out. It's the same church I was about to have my wedding in, which been unfortunate. Sighing I went inside.

I went to the seminary place where all the priest gets trained, Jimin was sitting there reading a book, his eyes lifted towards me from the book and his eyes and lips crinkled in upwards for a second until they fell as a frown took place on his face with sadness.

"Taehyung! I'm so sorry to see what Lisa did to you!" He said with face filled with sorrow as he held me in an embrace.

"It's fine, Jimin! I don't really wanna talk about it, for now.." I said looking down and then a burning sensation took place in my heart, "And as for Lisa, karma will make her pay for her wrong deed."

We got out of the embrace.

"Anyways, I wasn't here to talk about that!" I said and began explaining, "As you see..Um so.. there is this person name Daehyun who showed up in my room out of nowhere this morning and told me about the existence of the stone of death being in some place called Elecina."

"Tae! Don't you see these things already caused us a lot of troubles in the past, and who knows it can be another trap." Jimin said frowning at me with concern.

"But Jimin what if death stone literally exists and someone else gets it before us, we will be doomed. After everything we did so far it will all go to vain!"

"Oh Tae! Please tell me you aren't planning onto going after this stone of death thing now?" He said and shook his head in horror.

"Actually I am, and I'm asking you to come with me. If there are chances that this stone exist then we need to destroy it at all cost." I said and tried to convince him.

"I'm sorry Tae, I am not going to help you to help them. It already caused enough damage now, so I won't be getting in this mess again and I suggest you shouldn't either." He said.

"Alright. Then I have got no choice but to go alone." Jimin sighed at my words.

"Did you told about this to Jungkook?" He asked anxiously.

"Nope, neither I plan to." I shook my head.

"But Taehyung, he deserves to know about this!"

"No and no he doesn't deserve to know anything related to me, not anymore." I said dening with rage.

"But-!"

"I'll be leaving for Elecina, do you know where that place is?" I tried to change the topic.

"I'll tell you only if you promise me you would inform about this to Jungkook before leaving."

"I promise you, Jimin." I said while crossing my fingers in at my back, I literally have no intention in telling Jungkook anything realted to this.

"Elecina is a small island in the north west from here." He said.

"And how do you know about this?" He picked up the book from the table that he was reading and showed it to me.

"I was reading this spell book a while ago, that place is mentioned in the book saying that that place is weird and considers people full of witchcraft and wizardry, also there is map in the last page." He said while opening the book and going to last page of it, the book looks ancient with detailing and somewhat looks like a witch curse book and cursive writing on each page, we opened the map and located Elecina which is somewhere in North West direction starting from here.

I pulled out my phone from side pocket and snapped an image of the map and kept it back. Jimin closed the book and gestured the book towards me, I raised a brow at him.

"Here, take this book with you. You will be needing it." He said.

"Are you sure? Won't you like be needing this book for your training and stuff?" I asked but he landed the book in my hands.

"It's fine Taehyung, besides this book has nothing to do with my training sessions. I don't even think this book has anything to do with the church even I just found this book in the old self." He said.

"Still...I'll try to return it to you as soon as possible." I said glancing at the book and then back at Jimin as he nodded at me, "Alright then take care I'll see you around, Jimin."

"Yepp! You too and be careful, Tae!" We shared one last small hug and I stepped out of the church.

...

Driving for the past four hour to the north west with just a map Jimin gave me a while ago, which isn't helping at all as I feel like I'm going round and round on the same route. Plus, This book is so hard to understand as if written in some riddles or something.

Clicking my tongue I pulled out my phone, "Siri, which way to Elecina?" I asked looking in my phone.

"I am afraid there is no results found realted to Elecina." Siri replied in a robotic voice, I groaned and hit the staring wheel over and over again out of frustration.

"Ugh! For God sake!"

"Tsk tsk tsk what would you do without me, Heir of Kim." I startled as I heard that person or a spirit name Daehyun appeared out of the thin air in my car. "Go straight to the left there is a boatman around the bank, he will take you there."

After saying that he disappeared again.

"The fuck, couldn't you tell me that hours ago when I was struggling on the same route over and over!" I yelled out to the wind, as there was nobody anymore. I sighed and turned the staring wheel to the left.

After 2 km drive a boat came into my vision barely as it was all fog around and mist making it difficult to see anything clear.
I pulled the car over and began walking in the boats direction, there I saw a boatman pulling up the anchor that Daehyun mentioned and went to him.

"Excuse me.." I said and the boatman's eyes looked up at me.

"You are in the wrong direction, Sir." He said nonchalantly and went back to pulling up the anchor. Wait, what?

"Um..wait can you take me to Elecina?" The boatman looked at me as if he couldn't believe my words.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked instead. Frowning I nodded slowly suddenly feeling quite unsure about my whole decision making thing. "Alright then hop in."

The boatman went near the staring wheel of the boat and started the engine, I first put my right foot on the the deck of the boat and due to water it got a little unbalance, suddenly hitting me with seasickness as it's been so long I travelled in a boat, I took a seat in the boat and it drifting off the bank.

(AN : please vote and comment.)