CHAPTER 4

THE PARTY 

          After reaching at the party, loud music made it's way to us and my heart beat increased probably because of the music and also cause I'm so nervous.

We went inside; the hall was huge with modern texture, everyone was dancing or we can say tripling on each other's foot because of being drunk and more over making out, geez this place already made me cringe. What Jimin said is true half of the school is here, Also there were people we never met before. Talking of Jimin 'Where is Jimin?'

I was so lost with the music that I didn't realised Jimin was seen nowhere around me. I panic and looked around tried to find him, after few minutes I finally saw him. He was with Hoseok.

Hoseok said something to Jimin and in his ear making him blushed. I wonder what Hoseok said to him that made him blush. They were on dance floor dancing together while Jimin's hand is on Hoseok's neck and Hoseok hand was sliding in Jimin's waist moving with the flow of music. 'Wait is this some kind of ball we are at?' But after a long time I'm seeing them like this, no bickering, no cussing, and no fighting. A smile made its way on my face. I am happy for them.  

"Hey Angel, Would you like to have a drink with me?" A guy said behind me, I turned back and frowned, it's none other than Jeon Jungkook with smirk on his face and hands holding two drinks, wearing all black, a black t-shirt going so well with his tattoos, his collar buttons are open and his t-shirt is a bit tight on his arms.

My throat dried 'I am in need of a drink now'. I took the drink from his hands remembering what happened last time when it touched his hand and gulped both the drinks with one go, it felt bitter, burning my throat more. Jungkook chuckled and shake his head.

"It's the first time for you being in a party, enjoying it?" Jungkook said. 'The beginning of the party already brought me to hell, I'm not enjoying it, it's like I have been brought to the dungeon with zombies around me who are ready to bite me and suck my blood till death' I wanted to say all this but I rather won't.

"Yup it's so much fun" I faked simile. He laughed; he looks so cute while laughing he looks like a bunny. Wait what the fuck I'm saying, it's probably because of the drink. 'Yeah blame the drink' my subconscious taunted.

"With the look you have, I can exactly tell how much fun you are having here." he laughed and said. I sighed for the 10th time already today.

"One more?" Jungkook asked.

"no-" before I could deny some voice from behind me interrupted us.

"Jungkook!" Lisa said. We snapped at her and saw that she is not alone, Jackson and Mark are with her too. I noticed Jungkook's muscles got tensed.

"Jk we were looking for you man" Jackson said and looked at me with raised brows.

"Taeyang right?"

"Taehyung" Jungkook corrected Jackson and glared at him.

"Jackson Wang" Jackson lifted his hand towards me probably to shake hands. Jungkook frowned while watching our hands.

"Mark Tuan, nice to meet you" Mark said with a nod, And looked at Lisa. She was clearly watching all this with killer eyes.

"And This is Lalisa" Jackson said and Lisa rolled her eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah I wanna dance"

"Then go and dance" I bite my lips to suppress my laugh. I don't like her as...No reason. Just I don't like her.

"Taehyung Why don't you join us with the dance?" Jackson offered to me.

"No thanks I'm good" I said. Jackson held Lisa's hand and dragged her on the dance floor. She looks so defeated.

I looked around for Jimin, from the time I entered this party I'm looking for Jimin one way or another, how could he just leave me like this in a damn party. Although I know they all are from our school but still.

"Eh if you are looking for the short height with grey hair, I saw him with a guy making out and going to a room, well I don't think they are going to come out before dawn" Mark informed me as if he could read my mind. I gasped 'what the fuck I have to reach home before midnight otherwise Mom will kill me and I even informed Jimin about it still he did this.

"No the fuc-how could he?!? I told him I told him I have to reach home before midnight" Jungkook raised his a brow at me, I almost cursed in front of them, but the worry is more about how the fuck I will go home now. Since when I started cursing? Yeah I remember since Jimin left me to be with his bf.

"I can drop you though" Mark offered and Jungkook glared at him. "no need Mark, I'll drop him"

Mark raised his hands while laughing "Ok ok dude Chill, I'll see you both later" with that Mark went to some girl who is wearing a short dress with too much makeup.

"Shall we go, or you want another drink?"

"One more please" Jungkook looked at me with raised brows and I shrugged. "Wait here" he turned and went to get some more drinks.

It's been 5 minutes already, where is he? This place is weird, as people keep on disappearing. I'm feeling as if I'm being watched.
I waited a bit more, than I went to find him instead. I went near the drinks and my heart sink. There he was with Lisa , kissing.

I didn't stand there for long and made my way out of the party house. I was a fool coming to the party. Why do I feel like this, even after already knowing that Lisa is Jungkook's girlfriend. But still it felt like I have been stabbed. This burning sensation when I saw them kissing. Ugh I should just call the cab and go home. I pulled my phone out and saw the time and my eyes widened as It says...

(AN : Please Vote, Comment, And Share.)