CHAPTER 19

THE CRUCIFIX

              After the lord left the church hall Bogum tied me tightly to a cross shape railing which looks more like a crucifix, great.

"Jesus Christ, Seriously? What is this another act of crucifixion?" I said while rolling my eyes and snorted.

"You can call it that since you always considered yourself as a messiah." Bogum said chuckling, I gritted my teeths and gave him a sharp look.

"Eyes down, Amore. I'm not like my Lord, he might say stuff with ease and leave you without any torture, afterall he still has a soft spot for you but if you have forgotten then let me remind you what I did to your parents." Bogum said and came close to my face and I jerked back on the cross and I held my breath, he held my left cheek with his cold hand and squished hard with his sharp nails that my cheeks began bleeding and I winced with pain, eyes tearing.

"I waited enough now I won't mind having a taste of you." Bogum said and letting go off my cheek and held my neck instead with a tight grip on my neck, I gaged as blood flowed to my face, he brought my face close to his with his cold hands and licked the blood off my cheek, my fist tightened, knuckles turning white.

He smirked at me his eyes turning dark shade of red, he turned my face to the other side and sniffed my neck, fangs elongating and sinked his fangs in my neck, a chilled went through my spine, felt like someone stabbed sharp needles in my neck in one go, I let out a sharp cry, vision turning blurry, I tried to hold back my tears but failed letting them streamed down my cheek mixing with the blood on my cheek. The other two vampire standing beside Bogum eyes too drifted on me as the drop of my blood touched the floor.

"Mmm.. you do taste so, so good." He unfasten the top botton of my shirt, letting it slide and sniffed my colar bones and sinked his fangs again, making me wince again with sharp pain, blood leaving my body to his fangs, he gulping my blood leaving my body trembling. He let go for a second and wiped off my blood from his lips with the back of his hands. He turned around and gave a nod to his followers.

"If you like you can have a taste too, Sehun." Bogum said to taller vampire, "you too Jaebum, you see I'm not like the Lord, I always share."

Within seconds those two vampire came close to me held my hand and sinked their fangs, drinking a whole making me yelp. If anyone would have seen me lying on the cross with my hands tied to it's sides, where my hands and neck bleeding, they would have said that I am resembling the Jesus Christ on the crucifix, but I'm too dark of a person to even come close to resembling a messiah.

I heard a scream with the door of church slammed harshly and saw three figures entering the church. My ears ringing as my head began spinning because of too much blood my body was losing, my vision began blurry as I saw black and red dots in my vision and my eyes squint and with that I fell unconscious.

....

Jungkook POV.

Reaching the church as Baekhyun said the Lord is always found in the church area, earlier that church in dungeons were used for criminals but later on maybe the vampires took over that church and made it their private hideout. We all covering our face and went near the church, Baekhyun gave us some potion that dimmed our scent so that vampires don't sense our smell anytime soon.

Church bells ringing constantly as the huge crowd of vampires surrounding the church, cheering, screaming, shouting, they are all waiting for my brother to make a move.
We gotta hurry, just wait for a little more Tae we will make there soon, my love.

We reached the back door of the church.

"I don't think you should go any further from here Pixie, it would be better if you stay here." Baekhyun said to Jimin. Without any argument Jimin just gave a nod and stayed by the door.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I went in the church and I slammed the door where Taehyung was held captive, what I saw next made my eyes widened and left my mouth agape, eyes burning and fist tightening on the gun I was holding. Tae tied on the cross unconscious, his eyes shut and hands bleeding, resembling the huge statue of Jesus crucifix behind him. Those vampires sucking his blood, without any second thoughts we charged at them.

I raised the gun and aimed at the tall vampire who charged at my direction, he dodged the bullet and stood right in front of me, he smirked and his lips had Tae's blood, he threw me on a pew breaking it, I gasped, he came to me and gripped my neck tightly but just on time I pulled the trigger shooting his heart, he glanced at his heart and taking the moment I shot in between his eyes. With the force of the bullet his body fell backwards and turned into ashes. "You shouldn't have touch what's mine."

Chanyeol held his sword and slashed it in the air, the vampire and held an iron rod from the church and it hit the sword, making a sharp noise, the vampire applied force with the iron rod and tried to move Chanyeol's sword backward and it went close to Chanyeol's neck as the vampire was more powerful than Chanyeol considering the full amount of vampire strength, Chanyeol stepped on his toe and the vampire eyes drifted onto his toe taking this moment Chanyeol turned his sword's and pierced right through the vampire's heart and with a gasp the vampire set on his knees, Chanyeol kept the weight of his knee onto the vampire's shoulder and pierced the sword more in. The vampire turned into ashes in an instant.

I untied Taehyung and his unconscious body fell on my shoulders, I held his cheek which had bleeding claw mark, his body looks so pale and drained out with blood, I slightly brushed off his bangs from his forehead, his skin was burning with fever.

"Tae! Hey, open your eyes." I hurriedly tore a part of my shirt and brought it to his cheek cleaning off the blood and from his neck area with it. I held the back of his head and kept it on my shoulder, I hugged him tightly in my arms rubbing circles at his back and kissed his temple. "I'm so sorry Tae! I won't let anything happen to you again."

Baekhyun set in a way that his weight was on his toes, silently gazing at his what I suppose is the ashes of his brother, Bogum, and deeply sighed, "I'm sorry brother it was needed to be done."

"We should leave before The Lord returns." Chanyeol said while picking up his sword from the ashes and cleaned it with his hands.

I sprinkled some potion onto Tae otherwise anyone might follow us as his scent is way too strong right now, Baekhyun and I got up and I picked Taehyung in my arms leaving the Church from the back door.

(AN : please vote and comment.)