Chapter Seventeen

(SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN!)

ONE WEEK LATER

(POV SWITCH)
(pov set Su-hyeok)

It's been great living here at Wooyoung's place, we all feel super safe and Y/N and Nam-ra are officially off strict rules because they exceeded Wooyoung's expectations. They said that they found the fastest way to the military bases' set up survivor camp, but they also told us something else was going on outside, but were on a strict 'no telling anyone' rule.

But we don't like listening to rules so Y/N told me.

Obviously Y/N, Nam-ra, and Gwi-nam are half and half, but it was mutating further. They said they ran into stronger zombies that were taller and they just called them mutants because they were like something you'd see in Sweet Home, like the muscle monster in that show.

The started wearing body cams that they had stolen from a police station.

It was breakfast on a Saturday when we heard banging on the front door, all the way down in the compound. So most people ran to their rooms but we grabbed out bats and knives from breakfast and went upstairs with Wooyoung.

(POV SWITCH)
(pov set Y/N)

"WE'RE FROM HYOSAN HIGH SCHOOL! WE CAME FEOM THE SPORTS CENTRE, PLEASE LET US IN, WE KNOW KIHYUN!" I recognized that voice and put it to a senior from Hyosan High.

"That's Mi-jin." I said to Nam-ra.

"Who?" On-jo asked.

"She was the one person in the school who was on my side when the rumours went around, her and Nam-ra." I explained.

"How many of you are out there?" Wooyoung asked.

"One, two... seven of us!" Another voice said.

"That's Ha-ri! My sister!" Wu-jin exclaimed and Wooyoung groaned and opened the door.

As soon as they flooded in I saw Mi-jin, Wu-Jin's sister Ha-ri whom I had recognized from archery, another senior named Joon-sung, and another person I recognized from Archery who was know to be Min-jae.

Then I saw three faces I never wanted to see again, I hadn't seen them around school much so I thought I was better now and could move past and accept my trauma, but no.

I looked at Nam-ra who darted her eyes to me and I grabbed her hand.

"She's a bit light headed, we're gonna go finish our breakfast." Nam-ra quickly excused and we ran down the stairs and to her and Hyo-ryeong's room.

I started to hyperventilate and I held my chest in a tight grasp, my nails digging into my skin and my shirt. I looked at my hands and just saw myself shaking, my vision was blurry and I couldn't tell if it was from the dizzy feeling I had or my tears going down my cheeks.

I began just placing my hands on parts of my body, changing every seconds, just because I could feel their hands still on me and I needed to ground myself.

Nam-ra turned off the lights so I couldn't see myself and remember where the touched me exactly. She rushed over and grabbed my hands with one of hers and the other went around my shoulders as she sat beside me on the ground and let me fall to her side.

"Shhhh Y/N, I'm here and you know I won't let them touch you again, and Su-hyeok will too." Her voice didn't do very much to calm me down but reminding me I had people on my side helped, plus her hand petting my shoulder and her other hand hiding mine tightly.

I fell asleep on her shoulder. I woke up to the feeling of something over my eyes and the light slightly seeping through the spaces between her fingers.

"How is she?" Su-hyeok's voice rang through my ears like a melody. I felt my heart just settle, that's what he doesn't to me.

"She fell asleep, we have to tell Wooyoung to kick those guys out." Nam-at sighed.

"I just tried. Wooyoung says they stay because they are 'such nice boys'." Su-hyeok groaned.

"What'd those manipulation freaks say?"

"Just bonded with Wooyoung over soccer."

"So this is really happening, huh?"

"Yeah, here let's get Y/N something to eat. She must be starving. You guys have been in here for like eight hours."

They slowly started to wake me even though I was already awake so I just pretended to wake up.

They helped me up and when I stepped outside, everyone was at my side as we walked to supper.

I can't believe I was asleep for so long.

We were having supper when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I flinched and it just slowly massaged my shoulder. I clenched my fork in my hand and Su-hyeok and Nam-ra noticed.

"Can you leave us alone?" Su-hyeok sighed and looked behind me.

"What? I'm just saying hi to an old friend." God his voice embodied Satan itself with all his fucking cockiness and snakiness.

"Haven't you done enough damage? Just get out of here." Cheong-san defended me.

"Y/N, tell them that we're all friends and that we should eat with you guys." He dug his hands into my shoulder and I could feel his smirk through the thick tension you could cut with a knife.

"They can stay."