Chapter Thirteen

(POV SWITCH)
(pov set Su-hyeok)

We were just coming out of our room to hear some singing and when we turned the corner we saw Y/N dancing with a younger girl and Nam-ra just trying to join in. I noticed that the voice was coming from Y/N.

She had an incredible voice.

And to think her twin sister is the one trying to be an idol.

I smiled as they finished the dance and the little girl hugged Y/N's legs making them smile and laugh. When the little girl ran to this older woman Y/N and Nam-ra just laughed and saw us before laughing more.

The old woman came up to them and they talked a bit and Y/N just smiled the entire time and looked at Nam-ra in shock and happiness when the old woman hugged her.

"Y/N what song was that?" Hyo-ryeong asked as we came closer and the old woman left with the little girl.

"Island by Youha." Y/N replied with blush flooding her cheeks.

"You have a really pretty voice Y/N." Dae-su smiled and Y/N just thanked him before we walked into this large dining room.

"So-"

"HEY CUTIES!" We looked to the voice and saw these five old men staring at us.

"Us?" On-jo asked.

"No, these two girls in front. What's your names?" Another asked and noticed they were talking about Y/N and Nam-ra. 

"Y/N just ignore them." I said and she nodded grabbed Nam-ra's hand.

"Let's go Nam-ra." Y/N whispered and we walked to get a plate of food from this Peniel guy we met but Y/N and Nam-ra met before, I think they met or maybe they just didn't talk..

"So your names are Y/N and Nam-ra, very attractive names for attractive girls. Fitting." They walked up and I went between Y/N and them. Cheong-san and Joon-yeong were behind the girls so that they don't get too close them.

"We're just being friendly, tell your little boy toys to back off." They said and one shoved my shoulder.

I turned to him, my fist clenched and ready to punch but Y/N grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked to an empty table. We all sat down and when Y/N and Nam-ra were about to sit down but two guys sat down on the bench.

They stepped back and we were all getting fed up now.

"Sit down, theres two seats right here." One said and patted their laps.

"Move." Y/N said.

"Make me." One teased with a flirty smirk.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Minhyun."

"Well, Minhyun-"

"God I love it when you say me na-"

"Minhyun, get the fuck up with your friends and go away so we can actually eat our supper and stomach it because of your shit stink that almost smells worse than you talk." Y/N said and they looked at her so pissed off.

"Are you even old enough to cuss?" The other guy spat.

"How old do I have to be to cuss?" Y/N asked.

"16."

"And how old are you?"

"36." 

"Fucking pedophile." Y/N spat and the guy slammed his hands down and stood up to tower over her.

"What'd you call me?" He asked and pointed at her.

"You said I have to be 16 to cuss, which is meaning I would be a minor and since you are doubting I was at least 16 that would mean you know you're hitting on a minor. So then you wanting to flirt and harass me and my friend that makes you a pedophile, because we're minors and you're what? 87?" Y/N explained and we all smiled at her genius, we all smiled until we heard skin on skin harshly.

Y/N's head whipped to the side and she held her hand to her cheek. It took me a minute to process it, but when I did I stood up and grabbed the man by the hair and threw him down. The others tried to throw punches by all of us got up and started a fight in the middle of the room.

"HEY!" We all looked up and saw Wooyoung angrily standing at the front. "Who started this?"

"They did, they're pedophiles!" Kihyun stepped up and explained everything and I couldn't tell who's side Wooyoung was on.

"Minhyun. That's it. You and your friends have caused so much trouble the past two weeks. I expect you out of my house in five minutes." Wooyoung said and they all started arguing until Wooyoung slapped him and they all shut up.

They left after the fight to pack up and Wooyoung then turned to us.

"I let you guys enter my house, this is the first strike. I get you're in the right but violence isn't the answer. Now eat and go to your rooms." He said and we agreed and sat down.

"Thank you." Y/N whispered to me.

"For what?" I asked.

"For standing up for me."

"I said I will always protect you, and I meant it. Now eat Angel."