Chapter Two

Well big fucking surprise that the teacher turned. So did this nice girl Dae-su knew. He looked like he really cared for her, maybe she's a sister or a girlfriend. I don't think and hope she'd be both.

People died, bad joke, I'm sorry.

Su-hyeok held my hand the entire time we were running and kept protecting me and Nam-ra. I knew he used to hang around with the wrong crowd and fight sometimes but honestly... he could still fight.

Anyways we made it to another room and an announcement just finished on the speakers, I peeked outside and the zombies were clawing at the speakers in the hallway. We decided we needed to find the teacher that made the announcement and maybe she'd still be alive when we found her.

(EDIT: I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO WRITE IN I-SAK'S DEATH BUT JUST PRETEND I DID)

"The broadcasting room is two stories down, we can reach it if we climb down this." Cheong-san said and ran to the window with the fire hose. We began to help him make knots and soon Gyeong-su and others were climbing down, clearly they were okay as they helped us in when we got down there.

I let Cheong-san go down before me but it was a mistake as they broke down our barricades and one zombie tackled me out the window. I grabbed Cheong-san's hand and the zombie held onto my foot.

"Y/N!" Nam-ra called and looked to see me holding on, barely. She covered her mouth with her hand and began to cry and Su-hyeok reached his hand down. He got a hold of Cheong-san but another zombie fell out the window and pulled us from the fire hose, our grasp not being enough.

I quickly ignored that my body wasn't getting air because it was knocked out of me from the short fall into a bush, and stood up and looked around. They were all coming for us.

"Run Y/N!" Su-hyeok yelled and I just turned, dodged one zombie, and kept running till I reached the cafeteria. It was ridded with zombies. I quickly realized Cheong-san wasn't with me and began to tear up. I was all alone in this hell now. I hoped he survived.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife to cut the one off my tail. I got into a bathroom, alone with no zombies already occupying.

"I have to wait them out, I fucking cornered myself. I'm a fucking idiot." I don't think I have ever been this scared since the shed incident that turned me into the school's whore. I locked the door and laid down on the bathroom floor. Disgusting, I know.

But I was so out of breath and my heart was beating so fast I couldn't tell if it was beating at all. My vision went funny and I blinked vigorously so I could stay awake but the fatigue plagued over me quicker than I thought and I let my heavy eyelids close.

-

I woke up in bathroom still and the door still closed and locked. I got up with my knife in hand and put my ear to the door. I heard shuffling but not silence. Very muffled shuffling meant they were just walking and maybe even farther away than I needed to escape.

Suddenly I heard the ring of the speakers.

"Y/N? Cheong-san? Can you hear me? It's Su-hyeok." Oh my god how relieved I felt when I heard his voice call my name.

"Cheong-san we know where you are, we're coming to you. Na-yeon and Gyeong-su and dead, Na-yeon kille do Gyeong-su and the teacher went after Na-yeon and we don't think they're alive."

... and what about me?

"Y/N... meet us at your favourite place. Nam-ra says you love this place because it makes you feel better because no one can see you and only you know about it. We will wait for you... please be alive... for me and for Nam-ra."

I almost started to cry.

"I told you, me, her, and you were gonna survive together. I hope you have full intent of keeping it that way. I have to go, Cheong-san we're coming for you, Y/N meet us at your favourite spot." The speaker ring signaled the end and that the button was released and I just stood in shock.

I quickly snapped out of it and began to rack my brain. Why was this so hard? WHat is my favourite place? The school field at night, no thats too many zombies. The science lab cause I love Chemistry, no we were already there and its broken into...

A-ha!

The roof has this one space where its always in the shadows and no one ever goes there, to the roof I mean no one has really been in my spot that I know of.

I took in a deep breath, what's my plan of attack-

"Time for meditation." The speaker spoke and I knew they were playing 'music' to get the zombies to the speakers. I quickly tried to make a plan but instead quietly went out there and snuck up the right stairs.

I was almost unnoticed until two saw me trip and chased me to the roof. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Guy's please! If you're there it's me!" I begged and slashed at the zombies before trying to break it open again.

I heard the whirl of helicopter blades and knew someone was there cause no way a helicopter would land just for one high school. I begged them to open the door until it whirled away in the distance and I began to cry.

No one would save us now.

I was so distracted and couldn't see through my tears when a zombie bit onto my arm. I yelped in pain and slashed its neck before I gave the door one last body chuck.

It opened.

I got the zombies to come in and then juked them out on the edge of the building.

Now I was alone

I didn't know what felt worse.

Knew I was being chased by zombies and or having no body chase after me to let me know you're alive.

I went to my shady corner and ripped off parts of my cardigan on my other arm to cover the bite mark on the one arm that was bit. I gulped and leaned my head back against the metal shed and closed my eyes.

I was a zombie now.

I needed to protect my friends and jump or something, but the adrenaline began to crash and I found myself dozing off.