Football

You smiled. You were at the froyo shop with your best friends. One of them was y/c/n. You guys have know each other since you were babies but it was obvious to everyone that you two liked each other. He put ice cream on your nose. "Hey!" You screamed. He laughed. "That's not funny," you said. "It's pretty funny," everyone said laughing. You smiled to yourself. He gave you a napkin and you wiped it off. "So who's coming to the football game tonight?" He asked. "Umm literally everyone, it's the biggest game of the year!" You said. "What she said" your bsf agree. He smiled. "Good," he said back. After froyo, you all went back to y/c/n house to hang out for a few hours before the game. 2 hours later everyone left but y/c/n pulled you aside. "Can you stay for a little longer?" He asked you. You raised your eyebrows. "Trynna create trouble y/c/l/n?" You laughed. He laughed and gave you a look. "Yea ill stay dummy." He smiled at you and for a second it was magical. Neither of you could look away. He looked down and started smiling before looking back up at you. "Alright common mister we gotta get you ready," you said while hitting his leg. He looked up at you and pulled you back down on top of him not allowing you to stand up. Your smile faded as you looked at him and your heart started pounding. He started leaning in and you realized what was about to happen. His hands rested on your back and pulled you in closer. Your heart was pounding even faster now. Your one hand found the back of his head while your other rested on his chest. You kept leaning in until your lips met each others. You wanted to pull away but just couldn't. He was such a good kisser. His veiny hands wandered from your back all the way down to your hips. He flipped you onto your back so you were looking up at him. His chain fell into your gaze and you saw him staring down at you. God why is he so hot? He leaned down to kiss you again but this time you dodged him and pulled him in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist while you did the same to his neck. You felt him smile into your neck and he started laughing. Then you followed. "Oh my god we did not just do that," you laughed while covering your mouth. "Do you regret it?" He asks you. "Absolutely not," you said while pulling him in for another kiss on the lips. He smiled. "Me neither" he said back. "Ok but seriously we have to get you ready," you said. "Ok ok you're right" he laughed. He gets up from on top of you and all you can do is smile. "Common silly," he says. "I'm coming calm down y/c/l/n" you laughed. You followed him into his room and sat down on his bed. He went to his closet and pulled something out. "Here put this on," he said handing you a jersey. "Huh?" You turned it around realizing what it was. It was his jersey. He wanted you to wear his jersey to his big game. He was the star of the football team how could this even be happening right now? "Are you, are you serious?" You asked him. "Only if you want to" he said. You smiled and slipped it on. He smiled back. "It's a little big," you said as you laugh. "You look adorable in it." You smiled and went over to kiss him again. This time, he picked both of your legs up and wrapped them around him. "I'm serious you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he says. You smile and just look at him for a second. You kiss him and then pull him in for a hug. He has his hands placed under your butt holding you up. You pull back and give him one more kiss before you hear footsteps on the stairs. "Shit," he says. "It's my dad. Quick hide in the closet come here," he says putting you down and bringing you over to the closet. You step inside and the smell is unbearable. It smells like sweaty socks. You try not to laugh. Suddenly you hear a deep voice. "Be ready to leave in 15 minutes," he says. "Got it dad, thanks." You smile. You hear his door close and suddenly the closet door opens back up. You step out and laugh. "Shhh" he says punching you in the arm. "Sorry, sorry," you laugh. He smiles at you. He gets dressed and the two of you head downstairs. "Can we bring y/n to the game?" He asks his dad. This was normal because you guys had been friends since birth so you did everything together. "Yea that's no problem we're leaving in 5," he said. "Ok thanks dad," he said back. He drove you and since "y/c/n had to be there early for warmups, you were at the game early too. You knew all of the parents in the stands since your mom was a personal trainer for the team and your dad was the coach. Your dad was also the gym teacher so everyone knew who you were. As it got closer to game time, more people started coming and filling up the stands. Your friends all showed up and sat next to you. None of them knew about the kiss. The game went on and suddenly there was 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter and his team was down by one. They all got in a huddle and were coming up with a play to score on last time. Y/c/n was the quarterback. He got the hall and was looking around for someone to throw to. He started rubbing up the field and suddenly he saw it.
Y/b/bsf was open in the end zone. He threw the ball across the field and it led him right into the end zone to score leaving 5 seconds left on the clock which mean they'd done it! They'd won the championship! They were champions! You and all of your friends started jumping up and down! "Ahhhhhh!" You all yelled. You started heading down to the field like you did every game. The rain was coming down super hard. This time, you were running. Right towards y/c/n. You stopped about 3 feet away from him and he smiled. "We did it," he said. "You did it," you said stepping closer to him. You unclipped his helmet and slid it off his head. His wet sweaty h/c hair came flowing out and his e/c was looking into yours in the rain. You dropped his helmet on the ground and he grabbed your right leg and pulled it up bringing your back down while his arm was behind it and he kissed you.

 In front of everyone

In front of everyone. He kissed you. Suddenly everyone got quiet and then started cheering. Everyone was recording and was so happy for you guys. He pulled you back up and you both laughed. It was official. You guys were perfect for each other.