Lake part II

You both get out of the lake and dry off. Neither of your families know what just happened. They tell you to go inside and shower because you're going out to dinner. Y/c/n gets a shower first and is watching tv in his room. You got in the shower next. You needed to make sure that you look good especially because you know that y/c/n likes you now. You get out of the shower and dry your hair a little bit with the towel. You walk out and decide to tease y/c/n a little. You walk into his room with just your towel on and his jaw drops. "Holy shit y/n." He comes up to you and hugs you. "Hey, hey I'm in a towel calm down mister." You say. He laughs. "Sorry you're so hot I just couldn't help myself." "Mhm." You say to him. "I need your help, should I wear this, or this?" Knowing which one he would probably pick.

Definitely the black dress holy shit" he said

Definitely the black dress holy shit" he said. You laughed. "Of course you pick that one." "Hey can't blame me you'd look hot as fuck in that." "Mhm ok ok." You gave him a quick kiss and went to go get dressed. You put a little mascara, high liter, and lipgloss on. You didn't put any foundation on because you didn't want to cover up your freckles. Y/c/n really liked them too so. Your hair was a little damp and you had bracelets and necklaces on with gold hoop earrings, you had white acrylics and sprayed some perfume on. You found a way to sneak back into y/c/n room while everyone else was distracted. "Holy. Shit." Y/c/n said as you walked in. "What?" You said while laughing. "Don't what me you know what you're doing to me." "Hey you're the one that picked out this dress." You said. "Yea and I'm damn well glad I did. You look amazing." You laughed and did a little spin for him to see. He was leaning against the wall with his head resting on it just staring at you in awe. He smiled at you. You walked over to him and put your arms behind his neck again. He grabbed the bottom of your legs and pulled you up so that your legs were around his waist. He kissed you and you wiped his lips off. "You've got a little lipgloss" you laughed. You felt your dress riding up so you dropped down out of his grip. "Hey!" He said. Suddenly, you guys heard footsteps coming toward the room. "Quick hide!" He whispered. "Where?" You were looking all around for somewhere to hide. "In there! Quick!" He whispered while pointing to the closet. You shoved yourself into the closet and he sat down on his bed with his phone. His mom walked into the room. "Hey you ready to go?" she asked. "Yea are we leaving?" He asked. "Not quite yet just making sure you're ready." "Yep all good." "Ok have you seen y/n by the way?" You heard your name and your heart started pounding. "Umm no I think she was in the shower." "Ok thanks I'll text you when we're ready to leave." "Ok thanks mom!" "No problem." You heard the door close and then footsteps and the closet door opened. You looked at y/c/n and laughed. "I was so scared" he said. "You were scared? I could barely move when I heard her say my name!" You laughed. He laughed and put his arms around you again this time resting them on your butt. You used your nails to massage his head while he hugged you. He brought his hands away from your butt and wrapped them around your waist. "I better go" you said putting your forehead against his. "I know" he said. He gave you a kiss and you walked back downstairs pretending to just have came from your room. You sat next to each other at dinner and he would put his hand on your thigh under the table anytime no one would see. After dinner, you went to a bunch of shops with everyone. You bought a sweatshirt and sweatpants and y/c/n got a few things as well. Back at the lake house, the two families watched a movie together and then headed to bed. When you were sure that everyone was asleep, you headed over to y/c/n like you told him you would earlier. "Is our plan still on?" You asked. "Of course." He said. "Shit, I forgot a sweatshirt." You said. "Here take one of mine" he said. "Wait," he said pulling it back. "You did that on purpose didn't you?" "Whatt defiantly not" you laughed. "Mhm" he laughed back. "You better get used to it" you said as you pulled him in for a kiss. "Hmm don't worry I will" he said. He gave you the sweatshirt and it was oversized, just the way you like it.

Very carefully and quietly the two of you tiptoed out the hallway and down the stairs

Very carefully and quietly the two of you tiptoed out the hallway and down the stairs. Since your rental house was right on the lake, you were able to walk right out onto the lake. You walked down to the steps and onto the mini beach that was in front of the lake. It was the middle of the night so you guys were out there alone. You sat down and y/c/n laid beside you and you both looked up at the stars. "Whoah they're so beautiful" you said. "Not nearly as beautiful as you y/n" he said. You looked down at him and smiled. You slowly brought your lips to his. They felt so soft on yours, the taste of your chapstick was transferred to his. His hand ran under your sweatshirt and went up your back. Your hand wandered all over the place from the side of his face to the back of his hair. Something about this kiss was so magical and neither of you could seem to pull away. His tongue pressed against your mouth and you opened a little more to let it in. He used both of his hands to grab your hips and move you so that you were straddling him. His hand went back under your sweatshirt and your hands started wandering again. His hand made his way down to your shorts as he started tugging on them. "Hey, hey" you said as you pulled away. "What's wrong did I do something?" "No no we just- we can't have sex out here right now. Someone's gonna catch us." "Ugh you're right." He laughed. "Someday though, I'd be more then happy to" you said. He slid his hands back under your sweatshirt and pulled you into a hug. You guys fell back onto the sand and you flipped over so that he could lay on your chest. "This has always been my dream, laying under the stars with just you." You told him. He turned around and kissed you again. "I love you" he said. "I love you more" you said back.