Surprise dinner

You were at your beach house with your family and y/c/n and his family. You had homework to finish and it was really stressing you out. You head your door open and you tuned around to see who it was. "Hey y/c/n" you said. "What're you doing in here studying? You're supposed to be relaxing your on vacation!" He said back. "Y/c/n you don't understand how important this is, I need to finish it by Friday." "You have 3 whole days common please can you come out?" "Later y/c/n, later." "Ugh fine. Can I at least stay in here and watch?" You smiled then rolled your eyes. "Fine but you better not distract me I mean it." He smiled. "Got it chief" he said. "Don't call me that" you laughed. He sat down on your bed and watched for a while. "NO NO NOOOO" you screamed. "What" he liked up from his phone. You started crying. "Y/n what!" "I just deleted my whole project and the stupid computer glitched out so there's no back arrow I have to start all over again noooo!" He looked at you. You were clearly stressed and upset. "Hey it'll be ok you'll get it done on time." He promised. "How? I only have 3 days to do the whole thing. "Because I'm gonna help you." He said. You smiled at him. "Do you even know how to do this stuff?" You asked him. "Umm probably not but I'm gonna help anyways. Anything for you." You smiled. "Thank you." "Of course."
Few hours later
You heard a knock at your door. "Come in" you said. "Hey y/n I need you to get a dress and sandals on quick." "Right now? Why?" "Yes just do it, hurry." You put on a tight red dress with spaghetti straps and black heels.

You walked out of your bedroom

You walked out of your bedroom. "Holy shi-" he said. "You look- amazing." He was struggling to keep his eyes on yours. "Hey" you said tapping his chest. "My eyes are up here" you said laughing. He smiled.
"Where are you taking me y/c/n?" You said.
"We'll if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" He said. "Hey to be fair, you never said it was a surprise." He laughed. "Ok ok just close your eyes." You smiled at him. "Y/c/l/n what are you doing to me" you said. "Common y/n" he said laughing. "Just do it." He waked behind you and took your hands and put them on your eyes. He guided you to walk. You heard water. "Y/c/n don't lead me into the water I swear to god" you said. "Hey hey I gotchu calm down" he said back. You were walking for what felt like forever. "Almost there" he says while still having his hands over your eyes. You smiled wondering what he could possibly have planned. "Ok ready?" He asked. "Yes yes" you replied. He took his hands off of your eyes. Your jaw dropped. Out in front of you was the most beautiful sunset you've ever seen.

In front of you was a little table full of your favorite foods

In front of you was a little table full of your favorite foods. You turned around to face y/c/n. "Oh my gosh why would you do this for me?" You asked him. "Because you deserve it" he said to you. You smiled. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him. You turned around to look at the sunset again and your hand went to your mouth. "Really y/c/n it's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen." He smiled. "Have a seat" he said. He pulled out the chair for you to sit in and motioned toward it. You sat down not taking your eyes off the sunset. He walked around to the other side of the table and sat down.

You had your favorite appetizers and desserts and talked the whole time

You had your favorite appetizers and desserts and talked the whole time. You finished and y/c/n said "ok common we're gonna go down to the beach." You laughed. "Ok ok." You walked down the stairs and onto the soft sand. You took your heels off and carried them with you. "Wow the sunset's so pretty," you said. "Not as pretty as you," he said back. You gave him "the look". He laughed. "I'm serious y/n," he said. "You are." You smiled. You both stared at each other and leaned in. "The sunset is actually really pretty" he said pulling away. You pushed his shoulder laughing. "Y/c/n" you whined. "Whaat" he laughed. "You're not funny" you said. He said "ok ok fine." He leaned in and placed his hand on your face while leaving in. Your hand went to the back of his head and he leaned all the way in this time and placed his lips on yours. This was the perfect kiss. Right under the beautiful sunset. You both pulled away after about 3 seconds. You smiled and looked at the sand. "What was that you were saying about the sunset?" You asked while laughing. "Oh yea," he laughed.