Sleepover part III

You waited for y/c/n so that you guys could walk down together. You walked into the kitchen and everyone started clapping and cheering. You buried your head into y/c/n chest and we're blushing. He was laughing and the two families just laughed at the sight of embarrassment between you two. You walked over to the kitchen island to get breakfast. He came up from behind you and reached under your sweatshirt and wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled and continued to pick out breakfast on the counter. Everyone adored you guys and was awwing. He came and sat next to you while you guys ate. He placed his hand on your thigh and you bring your hand down to meet his. After breakfast was over, you both went to the living room to watch TV with the family. He sat down on the couch and you sat on his lap facing the tv. He once again wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back so you were laying against him. You put your head against him. Everyone in the room was adoring how cute you guys were together. After you guys watched a movie it was time for you to go home because you had softball practice soon. You walked into the kitchen to get your water and say goodbye to y/c/n. He walked in behind you and hugged you. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist. "Omg awww" you heard y/c/s/n say. You pulled away and gave him a kiss. "Hey hey I don't need any grandkids yet!" His mom said. "mOOOmm" he said. Can you just let us have our cute moment together." You laughed. "Bye babe" he whispered in your ear. "Bye baby" you whispered back. You hugged each other tight and gave one last kiss before you left. You smiled as you walked out the door. He is definitely the one. You thought to yourself.