Night walks

Yujin's POV

[8:00p.m]
Y/N and I have decided to walk outside for fresh air. I noticed that she was avoiding me the entire day and wanted to talk things out. Although, I didn't know where to start, so I just cleared my throat. She looks at me and I hold her hand, intertwining it with mine. "Hey, you can talk to me. Come on, what's wrong?" I ask, she pulls me to another building beside hers and lifts her shirt up, more bruises. I looked at her and hugged her by her waist. She buries her face on my neck, pulling away after a few minutes. We both stared at each other, again. The atmosphere started to get a little intense, I noticed there were only a few people walking their dogs. But I didn’t care, I put her lips against mine. She froze but relaxed after, sighing. I didn't pull away, I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up against the wall, she puts her arms around my neck, holding onto it tightly. "It's okay, you can let go, I've got you", I whispered in her ear. She let's go and I held onto her tighter. I pulled her head to my neck with my right arm and she wraps her arms around my neck once again. I felt her holding onto me tightly and I started to walk back to her apartment, she looks at me and puts her key necklace (?) around my neck. After taking the elevator, we went to her apartment and I unlocked the door, locking it after going inside. I looked at her again and I noticed her closing her eyes but opening them again after looking at me. I stroked her thigh and shushed her softly, telling her that it's okay to sleep. I removed our shoes and went to her bedroom, placing her down on the mattress. I removed the key necklace and put it on a shelf outside beside the TV. I went back and removed my hoodie, revealing a white tank top. I put it on her and laid her on top of me.

~End of Chapter 4~