Backstories

RATED 16+, SKIP THIS PART IF YOU'RE UNDER 16!

Yujin's POV
Y/N and I were sitting on the edge of her bed. I sighed and asked, "What's your backstory?" She looked at me, shocked and opened her mouth, nothing came out until. "Well, my parents always lived happily not until Mom was pregnant with me. Mom died when I was born and Dad started drinking, going out with girls and married and divorced some of them. He never really paid any attention to me unless he felt like hitting me for doing mistakes, like spilling water and more. We were never close, it's like I've been abducted by a kidnapper and started living with him." I let out an 'Oh'. "What about you?" She asks, "When I was born, my parents have always cared for me until I was 6. I don't know why, but they have always focused more on other things than me, even though I'm their daughter." I said, she nods and I pat her right shoulder, she hissed and grabbed it. "Oh sorry-", "-No no, it's okay. I just hit my shoulder against the wall by accident but it's not that deep, really." She says with tears in her eyes, I frowned. 'Are you sure that's not the bruise?' I asked myself, "Y/N, remove your sweater." I said, "But-", "I SAID REMOVE YOUR SWEATER!" I yelled, she jumped a little and slowly removed it, including her red shirt. I gasped by what I saw, she had bruises all over her body. I went near her but she just covered herself, "Y/N, trust me, okay?" She shook her head, "I won't do anything, I promise." She slowly nods and takes her hands off her chest, "Who did this?" I asked. "I fell..", "Y/N..." I said. She closes her eyes and whispered something, "Hm?" I said, "D-Daddy..", she said softly. "Your dad did this?" I asked and she nods. Her tears started falling and I pulled her to my chest. I shushed her and wrapped her legs around my waist. We looked at each other for a bit and looked away, "I'll protect you, Y/N, I promise."

~End of Chapter 3~