Founder's day Chaos

Chapter 11

Anna stood outside the Forbes residence waiting for someone to answer the door. The last few days were really tough on her. Losing her mother caused her unimaginable pain where she wanted to turn her emotions off but Jeremy and Tori stayed with her and helped her cope with the pain. She was grateful for them. Anna wanted to find closure for her to move on, she wanted to know who killed her mother and how they did it. She was pretty sure it was Jeremy's uncle but she didn't say anything to her boyfriend till she was sure. That was why she was standing outside Tori's house. She hoped that her witch friend could help her.

Tori was in bed with Luke making out, they had just stepped into third base when their moment was interrupted with the sound of the bell. "Are you kidding me!!?" Tori groaned frustrated. She and Luke were always getting interrupted whenever they moved to third base. Tori was no virgin nor was Luke but they never got to be intimate because of the interruptions.

Tori stood up and ran to find her t-shirt as Luke lay on the bed watching her. "You know you can ignore the bell," Luke suggested, he was frustrated too. "Yeah, I would love to but it might be my Mom, so, hide," Tori told Luke who jumped up and hid under Tori's bed. Tori laughed seeing Luke panic but she couldn't blame him. Her mother was the Sheriff after all. Tori wore a T-shirt in a hurry as she went to open the door.

Tori opened the door and saw Anna "Anna? what's wrong?" Tori asked concerned. Anna looked at Tori's sex hair and knew she had interrupted something "Uh, you know I can come back," Anna said blushing slightly, Tori's eyes widened as she realised why Anna blushed. "No, no, come in, Luke was just leaving," Tori yelled out for Luke. Luke got out of his hiding spot and walked out the bedroom. "Oh, hey Anna!" Luke greeted the vampire. Anna smiled at the boy "hey! Sorry if I interrupted something," Anna apologised making Tori blush and Luke embarrassed "Uh, yeah, no issues, Babe, I have to go. I'll see you day after tomorrow," Luke said as he kissed Tori. "Bye, call me when you reach your grandma's place," Tori told her boyfriend as she walked him out of the house.

After Luke left Tori turned to Anna "So, what brings you here so early in the morning?" Tori asked as she walked to the kitchen to make coffee for her and Anna.

"I... wanted to ask a favour, I wanted to see if you could help me find out who killed my mom," Anna asked Tori. "I thought you already knew who it was," Tori said confused

"Yeah, I have a very good idea of who it could be, but, I just want to make sure," Anna said

"Okay, could I ask you why you want to know this?" Tori asked, she loved Anna but if this was a way for her to seek revenge then Tori would not help the vampire.
"I need closure, I think it's John, Jeremy's uncle. Don't worry it's not because I want to seek revenge or anything, my mom believed that there was no point of seeking revenge, it just makes you bitter and a petty person, I just...... I need to know how it happened before I leave town," Anna told Tori. "Wait, you're leaving town?" Tori asked upset

"Yeah, I can't stay here. Please Tori, help me," Anna begged

"Sure, although you might need to wait a little while, my powers are only just coming back, it's glitchy. We could go in the afternoon, plus I need to be there at the founder's day parade to support my sister,"

"Sure, thanks," Anna told Tori, grateful for Tori. "You now, you could always stay here at my house, my mom barely stays at home. I could tell her that you are staying over for a couple days till we figure something out," Tori told Anna, she didn't want Anna to leave because she didn't want her to be alone and because Anna leaving would also break Jeremy's heart.

"No, I can't do that, I thought I'd go to New York, I have an apartment there, I need a fresh start," Anna told Tori. Tori nodded her head, she understood the need for a change in scenery when things were too much for one to handle. "Okay, but, you need to call everyday and visit often," Tori told Anna who smiled.