Truth or Dare Inturrupted (Berica and Zike)

Script form

No one's POV

Ben: *Enters Erica's room* Yikes! Why are there 500 traps including a poisoned doorknob, falling axes, guns firing, among other horrors?

Erica: *Files nails* It's my room, did you expect anything else? 

Ben: No, but anyway, can you join me, Zoe, Chip, Mike, and Jawa for Truth or Dare?

Erica: Ugh, fine

5 minutes later in Ben's room

Mike: Wow Ben! First, you enter Erica's room without dying, then you get Erica herself to join us? Erica probably only said yes because she-

Erica: *Holds up a bazooka, hunting knife, and a crossbow* You sure you want to finish that sentence Mike? *Brandishes weapons*

Mike: *Gulps* A-a-anyways, back to the point of this, Ben Truth or Dare?

Ben: Truth

Mike: I already know this, but what is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Ben: *Groans*Are you trying to ruin my reputation?

Mike: Yes

Ben: Fine, when I was seven, we went on a field trip to a park, and I really needed to use the bathroom, but there wasn't one, so I stopped on the side of the trail and did my business, but just then, Sophia Benton my crush walked in here because she thought she heard something, and... well, saw me.... Mike was there as well. To make things even worse, I was wiping my bottom with poison oak and ivy.

Everyone except for Ben: *Bursts out laughing*

Ben: *Turns red* anyway Zoe Tru-

Joshua Hallal: *Breaks down door and holds up gun and aims at Erica* I would talk, but no time for pleasantries anymore, this is the last time I fall victim to your thwarting, goodbye don't worry, your funeral will be remembered..... as the fall of the CIA!!! *Fires a shot, then aims at Ben while laughing evilly*

To be continued

Hello readers! Thanks for the 1k views! I'll update more consistently now. Have a great day! - RevoAcademy