Alternate Universe

This is a world where many things are mixed up.... you'll see soon enough =)

Ben's POV

I smirked and walked away from the professor. He had challenged me to a 1 v  1 fight, and in 3 seconds, he was pinned to the ground with me sitting on him reading a book. He got up humiliated and pointed to the door. "R-r-ripley!!! OUT!!!" He screamed and then cowered under his desk.

I sauntered out of the class, and called Zoey Zibbell my girlfriend (Please don't kill me, I don't ship Zen). "Hi Zoe!" I said with a smile on my face. "Hiiiii Ben," she said. "I just wrecked the self-preservation teacher in a 1v1 fight, so I got kicked out of the class, so I'm bored. What are you doing?" I asked her "Wow, I'm just in counterespionage class 201, it's SO BORING! Oop, teacher calling got to go bye!" she hung up. I sighed and walked all over campus and I saw Erica Hale, the new kid with amazing skills. She was the only one in the entire school who could stand a chance in a fight against me.

"Hey" I said trying to sound charming. Oh, did I mention I have a crush on her? I like Zoe, but I like Erica more. However, Erica would NEVER go out with me, so to hide my feelings for her, I started dating Zoe. As she turned to respond, I saw Alexander Hale walk up to me.

"Ugh, hoped I would never see you again" I said scowling at his face. He trembled "B-b-b-b-b-benjamin, there's something that you need to know..."

Hi readers! I'm trying to update often, so I'm going to try to update at least once every 3 days. See you! - RevoAcademy