Late Night Walks// DNF

"you can't catch me!"

George giggled running around the couch. Dream was chasing him because he tickled him. He ran after George laughing as well.

George was adorable, his cheeks were a light tint of red and his eyes were filed with happiness.

He just kept running away from Dream. "Georgie~~, stop running away from me!" Dream wheezed, trying to catch George.

"Nooo"

"Yesss"

"Nope, you gotta catch me"

George kept running around the house, dream desperately tried to catch George but he was just to fast.

Soon enough Dream caught up with George and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Dreamm, noooo!" George laughed smacking his back. "You deserve it for tickling me"

"No I don'tttt" George yells, desperately trying to get away from Dream

"Oh, come on now, If you go on a walk with me I'll let you down."

"OK, DEAL!"

Dream then let's George down, who is now putting his shoes on. Once he's done Dream pulls George up by his hand and grabs his waist.

"I Love you Georgie" Dream then pecks George's cheek, which made him giggle. If theirs anything Dream loves about George, its definitely his giggle.

"I Love you too Dream, now lets go on a walk!" George grabs Dreams hand and basically pulls him out of the house, locking the door and running back to Dream, ready for a late night walk.

They then start walking for a while until they made it to a bakery, which just happened to be George's favorite.

"DREAM, DREAM, DREAM!!! Did you bring money?"

"Of course Darling I never go anywhere without it"

"Can we go into the bakery?"

"Of course, now come on"

Dream grabs George's hand and pulls him through the doors of the bakery. They go and order, which always goes terrible. Someone always has to hit on Dream, no matter where they go.

After their done ordering they go sit at a Booth waiting for their stuff to come. They both got a chocolate croissant with one milkshake to share.

George got up to go look around the bakery while Dream just admired his beautiful fiancé. The waitress came up to Dream and handed him the two croissants and the milkshake that had two straws.

"Hey, I fell, but it was for you" the girl smirked sitting down across from Dream.

"Ooo, nice one, but sorry I'm taken"

Dream replies adding a bit of curiosity out of it, wondering what would happen next. But obviously not going to far, because he only loves his George.

George obviously looks over seeing a woman trying to steal his man. George pouts in jealousy, but obviously knowing Dream would never like her.

George walks over and crosses his arms pouting. The girl looks over at George, not knowing he was here with Dream.

"Who are you?" She asks her face full of disgust as she doesn't like George.

"Uhmm... Uh-uhhh"

"C'mere you"

Dream then grabs George by his arm and pulls him on his lap, George gasps by cold hands meeting his bare waist.