midnight nightmares

George always had nightmares. It didn't matter if he had a happy day, they would always occur. George absolutely hated them, he wanted them gone.

~~~~

It was about bed time for George and Dream. George just brushed his teeth, changed, and hopped in bed. While Dream took a shower, washed his face, brushed his teeth and changed.

George was mostly the lazy one. Dream came out of the bathroom to see George holding out his hands. Which means he wants cuddles.

Dreams just happily walked over and hopped in bed. "Hey my sleepy head" Dream said while holding George close. George just smiled and put his head on Dreams chest.

George just fell asleep. Dream just smiled and brushed his hair out of his face. He already knew what was going to happen later that night. But still smiled.

After about and hour. George started to scream in his sleep. Dream woke up and was scared. George just woke up crying. "D- Dream" George say up and held onto dream for life.

George just cried. "Hey hey hey, why don't you tell me what the Dream was about. It will help you feel better" Dream just rubbed circles into George's back.

George just looked up at Dream with steamy tears rolling down his face. " W- well, you- you died and I got scared I don't want you to die." George just had more tears poring out of his eyes.

"Hey, I'm not going to die, I'll be right here with you. It's ok." Dream pecked a kiss on top of George's head.

After a few George's crying slowed down. George looked up at Dream, and Dream looked down at George.

"C- can, can I have a kiss please?" George asked with one last tear falling our if his eye. "Of course darling" Dream leaned in and kissed George.

Dream held onto George's waist with one hand, and wiped of his tears with his other. The kiss was short but passionate and filled with love.

George soon fell asleep in Dream's arms, and dream fell asleep not to long after George did.

A/N

Yep I know this was bad but it was super rushed. I just wanted to post and get it out of the way. Also if you like these you should check out my other book. It's still being written but it's good so far.

(Word count 400)