mine- always and forever DNF

Dream was on the couch just on his phone. But he didn't even know he's been ignoring George all day. He only said good morning to him and that's all.

And George was sad, he wants attention from Dream. George decided to sit on the couch close to Dream but not like super close. To maybe at least get his attention.

George walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. Dream didn't even look at George, he just straight up ignored him.

This was getting on George's nerves. He just wanted attention from Dream. He got up and started walking away. "Hey babe where are you going" Dream said trying to grab George's arm but fails.

George just ignored him and walked off. Dream was a bit worried so he got up and followed him to the bedroom.

George just layed on them bed with his head in a pillow sad. He just wanted his attention. Dream walked in and sat on the bed. "Hey what's wrong Bub's" Dream said while rubbing Georges back.

George just ignored him and kept his head in the pillow. "You know if you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help you" Dream said in a soft tone making George just wan to cry.

George decided to just tell Dream. He sat up and looked at Dream. "You haven't talked to me all day, or have even given me a kiss. You just ignored me" George said while pouting out his lip.

"Awww did you just want some attention?" Dream asked while caressing George's cheek. George just nodded and leaned into the touch on his cheek.

"Aww come here" Dream said while picking George up and placing him on his lap. George just put his legs around Dreams torso and his head in the crack of his neck.

Dream grabbed George's chin and made George face him. George just looked into Dreams eyes and admired his features.

Dream leaned in and gave George a small passionate kiss on the lips. Not rough enough to where you would have to break apart to breath. But the kind where you could just sink in and not have to worry about breaking apart.

Dream slowly pulled away giving George a little kiss on his nose. George giggled and put his head back into the crack of Dream's neck.

Dream just held onto George so he would know that he's safe. "Mine, always and forever" Dream whispered into George ear.

After that the rest of the day was full of cuddles, kisses and movies. THE END

A/N

Hii I just wanted to say sorry for not posting for a few weeks. I just forgot about this book and stuff. But I will be posting more. But not as much because I have two other books that I have to keep updated but hope you enjoyed this byeee

(Word Count 485)