stream- fluff

A/N sorry I'm feeling like writing fluff it's kinda funny to write anywaysssssss....

Dream was streaming for the first time in awhile. Because Dream and George had to get settled into a house they just moved into together.

As Dream was streaming George was taking a nap on the couch. So that meant Dream had to be quiet.

DONO: $3, why haven't you streamed in so long?

A dono said. "Just having a few problems it took longer than I thought to sort it out" Dream said. He was lying but not lying in a way.

He hadn't told the viewers that him and George were dating or living together. So Dream made a promise to keep it a secret until both were comfortable.

Dream heard a knock on the door a muted his mic. He opened it and there George was with a pillow in his hand and a blanket wrapped around him.

"Baby I'm streaming" Dream said as he gave the burnette a hug. George just dropped the pillow and gave Dream a hug back.

Dream picked George up by his thighs and went back to his chair to stream. George just layed on Dream with his face in the crack of his neck.

It had been about an hour since George came into the room. Dream said his goodbyes to chat and ended stream. He just played with George's hair till he fell asleep. And And dream following along shortly after George.

A/N

Anyways I'm tired so this is a bad oneshot but you'll hopefully get more soon lol. Anyways y'all are the best for 14 reads :))

(Word Count 277) :)))