𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3/3 - 𝕰𝖓𝖉

-------♡︎-------

Author's POV:

Both Sarah and Leona got information on solutions for the effects of kneeling on a cushion when one needs to pray. Some of these are: "losing weight, exercising your knee, improving your techniques in sports etc." Since the priest had informed the members of the church to come to church in the week, Sarah and Leona decided to bring their information and sharing it with the church and also with the priest. They also planned to ask if there is another possible way to pray to not injure or damage themselves.

Some persons didn't think they should ask the priest because of his strictness, but they still insisted. When church was about to end, Sarah and Leona went up the priest and gave him their suggestions since the method before was causing a problem. The priest did not pay them any attention which Sarah was getting a bit annoyed of and decided to leave. Leona decided they should start going to another church or do individual worship at home your own way. Since Sarah liked corporate worship more, and to be able to communicate with others and share opinions, they both went to a different church the following week.

𒊹︎----------------------------------------𒊹︎

Leona's POV:

"I was actually glad that we got to leave that church and go to a different one." I said to Sarah. Sarah then responded " Yes actually, kind of felt like we weren't really free in worshipping God in the different ways." I agreed with her while we were on a ride going to a different country for vacation and bible studying.

-----♫-----

Author's POV:

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜.

-------♡︎-------