𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2/3

-------♡︎-------

Author's POV:

Sarah reached home, tidied up herself and began researching. She typed into the search bar "How does kneeling on a cushion affect you?", many responses came up and she decided to look at these websites. She further thought that after this research she will search up a solution to these problems and inform Leona about them and help her taking care of her knees.

After a while of researching, Sarah gathered information about the effects of one kneeling on a cushion to pray. She typed all these information into a document to get it printed for Leona. "Occupational kneeling is associated with an increased risk for tibiofemoral knee osteoarthritis. Forces on the knee in the kneeling posture, as well as the greater incidence of meniscus tears among workers, likely contribute to the increased risk." She also took note of how it can add stress on your knees, put stress on your ankles, decrease blood circulation and worsen existing joint problems. 

When adding stress on your knees, irritate the cartilage in your kneecaps. The weight of your upper body also places pressure on your ankle joints. For decreasing blood circulation, he load of your upper body compresses your lower legs, which blocks blood circulation. The muscles in your lower legs won't be able to get enough oxygen. Also, if you have knee or ankle issues, sitting on your knees could worsen your symptoms.

𒊹︎----------------------------------------𒊹︎

Sarah's POV:

Since I have these already printed, I'll just bring them over to Leona's house since I know she won't read them online if I sent her. I'll discuss with her and try to convince her about not kneeling down as much as she had before. Hopefully, she would listen to me this time. I also am hoping to find a solution incase her knees start to hurt her more than it should. 

-----♫-----

*Arriving to Leona's House*

Author's POV:

Sarah had arrived to Leona's house ready to give her the information. She knocked and then waited for Leona to open the door. She realized that she was taking longer than she normally should but insisted to wait a little longer. A few seconds later, Leona opened the door with a not so well expression. Sarah had also noticed that her knees had definitely gotten more red from the time she saw her at church. Leona greeted Sarah and allowed her to come in. Sarah explained her research while Leona was just there listening and actually taking things into consideration. She told Sarah that she will help with the research of looking for some solutions since her knees where starting to hurt a bit more. A bit later, Leona started to get some symptoms such as, pain, swelling, stiffness, and a bit of lost of motion. 

After a while of researching, they both found some solutions to the effects of kneeling down to pray that will help not only herself, but others that weren't able to come to church due to this problem.

-------♡︎-------