𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1/3

-------♡︎-------

There was once a church called "Elevate Life Church"  which was very religious but also had certain strict rules. This included the way you praise God, how you pray must be on a cushion -- kneeling, how you even talked to the priest and when you are allowed to enter the church. Other than that, there were still a quite amount of people that attended it because it didn't matter if you had offerings or not in the town.

Two bestfriends; Leona Anderson and Sarah Lee, both attended the church. Leona is married, however, her husband is overseas due to his work commitments. There were some persons in the town that gossiped about her allowing her husband to take off like that, but she didn't mind because she still had her bestfriend; Sarah and she and her husband were already not on good terms. Sarah....is a very caring single woman for herself and her bestfriend; Leona. She always looked out for Leona and the type of decisions she might make. Even though she might have a total different thinking pathway than Leona, they always at least come to an agreement. Although Leona will most likely not take Sarah's advice unless it is a very serious situation, they still trust each other. 

𒊹︎----------------------------------------𒊹︎

Leona's POV:

I wonder if I should attend church this Sunday, they will be having a five minute prayer session by kneeling on the cushions. My knees sometimes get sore from this but maybe it isn't from the kneeling. Oh well, I think the aching will just wear off, It won't be much of a problem anyways. I should call Sarah and ask her if she'll be attending this Sunday and stay for prayer session.

-----♫-----

*After the call*

So Sarah is indeed coming, I forgot to remind her to bring her prayer cushion since she mostly forgets sometimes. I hope remembers to bring it this time. I actually haven't talked to the priest in private or anything, I kind of want to know what Sunday's prayer session will be about. The church, including me, has always been told that we must kneel on our knees on a cushion to pray to out God as a part of worship. It is a bit weird not being able to pray in different ways such as standing, sitting or laying but we still go ahead and follow the rules or else we might be kicked out. 

𒊹︎----------------------------------------𒊹︎

Author's POV:

Today Saturday, Leona recently received a call from one of her familiar church member, that they were complaining about their knees hurting them and being tired of kneeling on that one cushion. They told her they will not be attending church tomorrow and Leona replied with "No problem and I hope your knees feel better soon." ending the call. She did not take in consideration of her knees and whether they might hurt or not. She continued her day with not a care in the world and communicating with Sarah on social media. 

Sarah and Leona arrived at church at the same time and greeted each other. Church began and songs were sung, everyone was praising the lord until it was time to closing off which was prayer session. Some persons left before prayer session and some persons stayed with their prayer cushions. 

Right about when prayer session was about to end, Sarah noticed Leona struggling a bit to get up straight off the cushion. She held onto her and asked her if she was alright, of course Leona replied with "Yes I'm fine." Sarah decided to hold back what she was about to say to Leona since she wouldn't take her advice anyways. 

Sarah further noticed Leona's knees being a bit red as she walked out of the church with a little bend. She thought about what could be causing the problem, so she went home and research about the effects of what could happen to one's knees when they kneel on a cushion to pray.

 She thought about what could be causing the problem, so she went home and research about the effects of what could happen to one's knees when they kneel on a cushion to pray

-------♡︎-------