Wrath of the Huli Jing

After what seemed like a long chase, Yue and Po finally managed to catch up with Boss Wolf and they land a hit on the big bad wolf. Boss Wolf takes the worst of the impact as they crash into the ground outside the palace gates. The Five rush onto the scene as Po and Yue stagger off the stunned wolf. Tigress catches Po as he falls backwards.

Po: Yes! Taste the defeat! Let me tell ya something. Next time you mess with the panda and the fox, you'd better bring a whole... lotta...

At that moment, dozens of wolves emerge from all directions, while a dozen archers aim their bows from the palace wall. In seconds, the warriors are surrounded. Boss Wolf gets to his feet.

Yue: So much for that.

Boss Wolf: Guess nobody told you... you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs!

Yue: Okay that doesn't even make sense-

Before Yue can finish, the wolf hits Po in the gut- he doubles over, winded.

Yue: Po!

Boss Wolf: Now I've hit ya twice! What are you gonna do now?

Po glares at his nemesis for a long moment... and then...

Po: WE SURRENDER!

Yue: ... WHAT!?

A gorilla pulls out some handcuffs. One by one, Monkey, Viper and Tigress are cuffed.

Crane: You can chain my body, but you will never chain my- *A wolf cuffs his neck, muffling his voice* warrior spirit!

A wolf soldier grabs Yue by her shirt collar roughly as he cuffs her from behind.

Crane: *voice muffled* Hey! Don't you dare touch her!

Yue: Get off of me! You stupid dog!

The soldier growls and pushes her away.

Po: Hey, don't forget the little guy!

Mantis: Did you just call me...

Po grabs Mantis and stuffs him in a little cage which he carries from that point on.

Tigress: Po, what are you doing?

Po: Don't worry, I've got this- *He cries out in pain as a pair of cuffs is slapped around his own wrists* No way... eight-point acupressure cuffs? Just like the ones that held Tai Lung! The more you move, the tighter they get! *A soldier hooks his cuffs on a pole and yanks him off his feet* These are the best cuffs!

Yue: *behind Po* Really Po?!

Soon enough, everything is dragged forward. Inside the palace atrium, Shen practices his words for his first meeting with Po and Yue. He threateningly points his lance at an imaginary panda and fox.

Shen: Greetings, panda and fox! At last we meet! *He falters* Oh, no no no no no... *He acrobatically flips about before pointing his lance in another direction* We meet at last! Yes! That's it! Greetings, panda and fox! We meet at la- *He stops short when he ends up pointing his lance at the Soothsayer, who has appeared out of nowhere*

Soothsayer: You are afraid for a reason.

Shen: I'm not afraid. Their coming to me in chains! If anyone should be afraid, its...

Soothsayer: You.

Shen looks at her... then quickly yanks his robes out of her reach.

Shen: Don't you even think about it.

Outside, the captured warriors are being lead across the palace courtyard. And angry Yue turns to Po.

Yue: Po, what on EARTH were you thinking!?