Gongmen Jail

Po, Yue and Tigress peer into the cells as they search for Ox and Croc.

Po: Master Ox? Master...

He spots a melancholy Master Croc leaning on a cell door in a dark corner of the room. Po excitedly runs over to him.

Yue: Huh, that was easy.

Po: The ferocious Master Croc! *He spots Master Ox inside and his happiness doubles* And Master Storming... Ox! I can't believe we're rescuing actual legends of kung fu. We're gonna free you from those bonds of injustice, no problem! *He begins pulling at the bars* Gotta be a key around here... no they wouldn't leave a key around here...

Tigress: He-yah!

Tigress breaks the door off its hinges.

Yue: Or just use Tigress as key! Sure!

Po: Oh great, you found it! *He excitedly walks off.* Alright, let's go! We're coming for you, Shen! Woo-hooo! Wahohohohoooo... *He turns and falters.* ...woo?

Yue: I don't think their excited about being free...

Po walks back to the two masters, who have made no move to leave their cell.

Po: Guys, are we going, or not? Do you wanna meet us there later? I mean, you do want to take back your city, right?

Ox: Of course we do *He and Croc pick up the door* But if we stand up to Shen, he will turn the weapon on the city!

They push the door back in place. Po is stunned.

Yue: Okay I'm pretty sure you can't just put back a door after it was kicked down.

Tigress: Yah, after I was the one who kicked it down.

Po: Listen to yourself! You're protecting Gongmen City by not protecting Gongmen City? If we all fight together...

Po steps forward and move the door slightly- and is shoved back as Ox pushes on the door.

Ox: Then the weapon would kill... everyone!

Po: Oh, would it? Then we'll use... *Ox swings the door. Po dodges and sidelines into the cell* ...a sneak attack! We'll get inside, and then...

Croc: And then you'll be stopped... *They shove Po back outside with the door. Ox cuts through the central bar and forces the two halves into the door frame, fixing the door in place* by the unstoppable weapon!

Yue: You know I heard many great tales about you two, and how you protected this city from harm for years, and yet, here you two are, acting like children, you two just doing nothing but sitting here all day like mushrooms will just do more harm then good, I mean for goodness sake, there are wolves outside harassing innocent villagers right now and nothing is being done about it!

Po: She's right, Nothing's unstoppable except for me when I'm stopping you from telling me something's unstoppable!

He leaps at the door. The door swings horizontally, bring Po inside and knocking Croc outside. Croc, Yue and Tigress look at each other silently- Croc begins sheepishly tapping on the door. Inside the cell, Po and Ox face each other.

Po: Master Ox, I'm not letting you stay in this cell!

Ox: I'd like to see you get me out!

Ox grabs Croc's tail, yanking Croc inside while catapulting Po outside with the swinging door. Yue catches him upside down, coolly turns him the right way up, and spins him around to face the cell. Po points at her with an awed expression.

Po: You guys see that? It's called being awesome. Come on, whatever happened to being heroes?

He leaps back inside the cell. A minor scuffle ensues between the three warriors.