She looked into the mirror and adjusted her curls nicely

She looked into the mirror and adjusted her curls nicely. She tried to curl her lips into a smile but her braces shone brightly instead of her teeth. She sighed and closed her mouth shut again. She pressed her lips together tightly and tried to press a smile without showing her teeth this time but it came out even worst. She jerked when the door to the washroom flung open and wiped the expressions from her face as she looked down awkwardly.

Janki stood beside her the next moment as she put her bag on the counter and gave her a brief look. Ananya cleared her throat this time and took her bag before turning away from her but a force coming from behind stopped her in place. She frowned and looked behind at Janki who pressed a smile at her.

Of course, it wasn't a sweet one but rather something was going inside her head and Ananya knew she had to beware of her. She left her hold on Ananya's bag and folded her hands over her chest as she kept watching her down with a smirk. The sound of footsteps echoed in that empty washroom and the door got shut again. Ananya looked aside to find the two pawns of Janki who held the same expressions as Janki.

Something bad was going in their heads and that scared her within. The same reflected on her face as she kept watching Janaki.

"What happened? You were being so confident in front of Jitu Sir," She asked and raised her eyebrows as a chuckle left her mouth.

"I just agreed to what he said. I didn't add anything ahead," Ananya said in her ever so low voice while looking down at the ground. Janki scoffed and nodded.

"Yeah, you are so innocent. How did he find out our spot?" Janki asked again and held Ananya's T-shirt before pushing her back with a force. She stumbled behind and hit the wall. A wince left her mouth as she watched Janki in pain.

Janki took steps towards Ananya again and stood tall before her. "You are his favourite and you had seen me with Pratyush the other day. Didn't you tell him?" She asked again stubbornly.

Ananya sighed and stood straight in front of her but her gaze stayed down as she was trying to hide the fear in her eyes. "I didn't tell him anything. I don't know how he got to know," She murmured further.

"You want me to believe you?" Janaki asked again and chuckled by the end.

"I just told you what I had to. Now it's up to you whether you want to believe me or not," Ananya said and looked at her this time. The expressions on her face changed drastically this time but she changed them again as swiftly while pressing a smile on her face.

"Don't piss me off," She said and pushed her back again. Ananya took a step back but didn't do anything to stop her from humiliating her.

"Do you have any idea what Abeer might be thinking about me?" She asked while raising her eyebrows. Ananya sighed and looked down.

"I am sure he won't be thinking much if he feels anything for you," Ananya murmured. Janki gritted her teeth as she kept glaring down at Ananya.

"Don't be over smart, Ananya," She said in annoyance. Ananya looked up at her again with a blank gaze.