ξ

I just thought of completing this story in true means

I just thought of completing this story in true means. :) So here is one extra chapter.

----------------------

She threw the newspaper on the table in front. Rohan's eyes moved to the news and he pressed a sheepish smile before looking up at her frustrated face. "Sorry," He said and cleared his throat while adjusting his expressions as he kept his guitar away and got up at his place. 

"You put my video without my permission," She shouted in fury and crossed her arms over her chest before looking away with a frown. "I am so sorry but people are loving your song. What's the matter?" He asked. She sighed and looked at him again.

"I don't like to be in limelight," She said and frowned. He chuckled and pecked on her lips. She deepened her frown. He chuckled and pecked again. "Rohan, I am serio..." She was saying but he pecked again but this time he didn't move back and instead moved his lips on hers. 

It's been three to four years since they got together. They settled in LA and got married a year back after Riya settled well in her career and was out of her shell completely with his constant support. They both made a strong place for themselves in their respective fields.

Riya started her software company and Rohan was getting strong with every passing song or album that he released. His shows were getting sold out within a few minutes of the announcement. They started the NGO in Delhi as planned as well and keep visiting their country often for the work.

They both had become a power couple and his supporters always poured love on them whenever they appeared together. They were best friends before lovers. Their fun posts would appear on his social media handle once in a while and it will be the headline for the coming days. They had shared playful chemistry and that's how their banter clicked with many while gaining them admiration not just from their fans but from other people too.

Channels were willing to interview the power couple together but Riya denied all the offers as she was more than comfortable in her space. 

She moved back while breaking the kiss and frowned again. "You can't play this card always," she said again. He chuckled and shrugged. "Common, Rey," he said.

"I am not your guy friend. I am your wife," She said through gritted teeth. He nodded.

"You are my dude," he said and punched her lightly in the arm. She gave him a death glare to which he laughed. "Damn, that sounds so weird... I mean it makes me feel so responsible," he said.

"You should be, so stop fooling around," She said and pushed him away. He chuckled and held her wrist before pulling her closer and pecking on her shoulder.

"I have work to take care of. You aren't getting anything now," she said and poked her elbow into his chest while shoving him away.

"Please..." He said and kissed her neck. "Rohan, stop whining. Shit, I forgot," she said and looked back at him.