⚝⚝

Things went back to normal as if nothing happened a few minutes back

Things went back to normal as if nothing happened a few minutes back. The kiss had a desperation to it and that might have come because of the attraction that we shared for each other. Maybe it wasn't just me and maybe he felt the same way towards me too. It wasn't normal but I was least bothered. I guess he is the same as me. I guess he has that craving for adventures and wildness as well and with that, I wanted to explore him more.

What is he? I wanted to solve that mystery. His curious eyes were moving around while making me curious. His hairs were still tied behind and his overgrown beard made him look hot. He looked different in casual clothes. It gave him a different look than how he looked in that white chef coat. That was more a good boy image of his where this was different. The real him that I am trying to figure out.

I stared at him as he kept roaming around the room for no particular reason. In the meantime, I cut a small bite of the pancake and put it in my mouth. He pulled the curtains away and looked down at the city from this 8th floor of my room. A small smile formed on his lips and he looked back at me. "Have you done sky diving?" He asked.

I chuckled and shook my head negatively. "I mostly roam alone and avoid doing adventurous sports as I am scared of doing them," I said. He chuckled while moving back towards me and got seated beside me.

"So you are a loner like me," He said in his husky voice. A smile formed on my lips automatically and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Why are you a loner?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't get along with people. They don't like me and I don't like them," He said casually. I made an impressive face before speaking again, "It's a little different case with me. People like me and I don't know who is genuine." He laughed this time.

"I can understand," He said as he kept watching me carefully. I put another bite in my mouth before looking back at him and raising my eyebrows in questioning. "Then what's your intention?" I asked.

He scoffed and shook his head before looking away. "I have no intentions and I have to get going now. I am sleepy and I need to complete my beauty sleep before my duty starts again," He said and got up from his place while making me frown.

"When can I see you again?" I asked. He stuffed his hands into his jeans pocket before looking at me. He shrugged while giving a smile and turned around while making his way towards the door.

"Your Italian food will be ready by 10 in the night," He said and walked out before shutting the door close. I sighed and nodded as I moved my gaze to the plate on the table. A chuckle left my mouth while remembering the kiss as the urge to look at that tattoo passed through me.

This attraction was surprising but I didn't mind it. I shook my head and got back to finish my breakfast as I needed to get out for that meeting.

💫💫💫

The label and I decided to record one song and test it out. They agreed to sign me only if that works. I was ready but I didn't have any ideas for the song at the moment and I have to present it to them in the next two weeks.