Chapter 7

Heyy there wattpaders! If that's a word :/ This chapter is dedicated to Fascade (aka tony, lee. you know the rest haha) She's been an amazing friend throughout S.O. and i'd like to thank her! xx Check out her story Happily Never After, she's got an amazing talent, I promise it's worth reading! :')
Anyway I'm pretty excited about the next few chapters, a few secrets will be revealed, if not, then hinted, so I'd love more than anything to know what you guys think! Anyway happy reading! :)

-          Frappee14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 7 –

Shakespeare once said, "Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." Was I afraid? Afraid of doing something I deep down wanted. I wasn't sure. The quote replayed in  my head, leaving me confused. I felt trapped on repeat of a scene in a horror movie. No matter what I do, that bad, most frightening part of the horror movie will repeat and crush me bit by bit.

As the kiss grew more intense he slid his hand around my waist under my shirt. I yelped at the feel of his hands on my bare skin and put my hands under his shirt feeling his tense muscles, he groaned making me melt now completely in the kiss. Our legs entwined and our bodies were completely pressed together, his bare chest touching mine.  I slid my hand up his neck and pulled him closer, my hands tangled in his ruffled hair. His lips parted away from mine and I immediately felt colder until he left a burning trail of kisses along my neck allowing me to regain my breath.

*flashback to 2 years ago*

I limped my way to my lockers after school had finished. Today I had been more jumpy about anyone touching me or looking at me after what had happened yesterday. I can’t believe he, and his friends done that to me. I thought I was in love with him. He told me he loved me back. Why did he beat me up? Why? This thought brought another fresh batch of tears to my eyes. This had happened throughout the entire day. I’d either excuse myself from class to go and cry, or to go and puke. My whole body was numb and I couldn’t feel anything but the pain.

I looked left and right before entering the corridor in which my locker was. It was empty, just as I thought but my conscience wouldn’t let me think it was. I continued limping to my locker and threw all my books in there. My ears were ringing, this silence was way too loud and I didn’t know if it was in my head or in reality.

“Come with me Valerie.” Said an evil sing-song voice. Jonah came up behind me and pulled on my arm. I turned around to face him and regretted it when I did. My stomach started churning at the sight of him and I thought I was going to puke on him right there. I shook my head furiously as the word ‘NO’ wouldn’t come out of my mouth. He dragged me along the hallway anyway and took me to a place I recognised from yesterday. They left me there only for me to wake up at six at night and drag my beaten, dehydrated body on a 15 minute walk home. But that was yesterday, and yesterday there were four of them. The thought of me being all alone with only Jonah scared me even more.

I tried to loosen my hand from his grip with any of the strength I had left in me, but that only made his tighten. As we entered the alley way, the smell of dried up alcohol and burnt cigarettes entered my nose. Once deep enough into the alley, Jonah slammed me into a wall, making all my back muscles strike in pain. I screamed from the force of it all, making Jonah smile evilly.

“I like that sound. Let’s hear it again shall we?” He said lustfully. What was he doing? Please don’t tell me it’s what I think it is.

“Jonah, what are you doing? Get off me.” I said in a wounded voice.  His hands reaching for my skirt.